Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

will 49ers trade their picks to skins

mikeumd

The problem with these OLTs are that they aren't elite tackles in an historically deep draft. No Ogden, no Boselli and no Thomas...maybe not even a Jake Long.

I think we are going to go QB or try as hell to trade down. No way we want Okung or any other OLT at 4.

I would love a trade up for Bradford, even now. I love draft picks but when it comes to potential franchise QBs, I love them more. Only teams with franchise QBs go on and win and thats pretty much a fact. Look how many picks the Saints traded away and they still won the SB. Why...they have a franchise QB. Teams with top 10 LTs hardly ever get into the playoffs recently and much less win a SB.

The number 1 rule in the NFL is get a franchise QB. The number 2 rule is get a franchise QB. No price is too much for this necessity.

Trade up and get Bradford and have him wait behind McSuck. Or if Claussen is a franchise guy, draft him and do the same. But don't pick up an Meh OLT just because it fills a need.

So I take it you dont like DMac.:ols:

I will always be a Redskins fan but this acquisition is a pain unlike any other. Especially with Rothleisberger available, the price for McSuck would have been lower.

We gave up first round value in the deepest draft in years for the biggest choking QB in the NFL who is injury prone and 33.

Even then I can be ok with it if we get a franchise QB. If we trade next year's picks to move up and get Bradford I would be so happy. We already wasted a decade with a top LT, a 2nd round RT and a pretty good crop of guards...but no QB.

This is getting crazy trade rumors here trade rumors there. He said she said they all said .Hey my friend is a friend of his friend told me that so and so is going to be traded to ....Oh really well my friend told me that blank blank is being traded to hey wait I just saw ****ter ooops sorry twitter it says that nothing will happen ..................................................................and then life goes on

Let's drink a Beer

Archived