Colt McCoy, QB - 4.79

Jermaine Gresham, top TE prospect - 4.66

Dexter McCluster, RB - 4.58

Rolando McClain, top ILB prospect - 4.68

Bradon Graham, OLB - 4.71

Derrick Morgan, DE - 4.77

Headline:

Redskins Fan Base Faster Than 2010 NFL Prospects

I didnt run the stop watch. I just ran. Could there have been some error? Of course. It was on the school track being clocked by the assistant coach. But I was extremely quick. I played football, ran track and played lacrosse in high school. This was after a summer of training for division I lacrosse. So yea, I was fast plus I didnt carry the weight most of the NFL prospects do (I was about 165 coming out of high school).

I did a search and didn't find anything on this. I'm just interested to see what everyone else's 40 time is. I timed mine a few weeks ago and got a 5.2 I'm 16 so you could argue that being a crappy time.

I don't know if it's precisely 40 yards, but it's comparable. I do this dash several times a day, not timed but with a serious sense of urgency... Think I'm around 5.8... but I wear a belt.

Seriously I remember Darrell Green used to run under a 4.2 in the 40 consistantly. I even heard he ran a 4.09 at the Washington Redskins’ training camp in 1986...

Darrell Green was in the news on February 16, 2010, his 50th birthday, for reportedly running a 4.43 second 40-yard dash

Daryl Green is arguable the fastest man in the history of the NFL.....

Track and Field doesn't have a 40 yard dash race... So most of the 40 yard dash numbers are unofficial. The three men who have the fastest times in the history of the NFL for the 40 yard dash were Green, Deion, and Bo Jackson...

There official times in the 100 meter race as follows..

Daryl Green - 10.8 seconds

Deion Sanders - 10.21 seconds

Bo Jackson - 10.39 seconds.

it was a 4.19 if i remember correctly, and these times people are saying are times of elite athletes lol, Its like the bench press thread a year or so ago, apparently this message board is filled with elite athletes.

I played Football and basketball in college and was a well known semipro player in my 20's my time of 4.89 was in the top 10 at my university for the football team (Canadian times are more likely to be real than some of these inflated times I see from us colleges.) I played semi pro football with Gomeya Cooper who holds the Ncaa record for tackles in a game, he had wheels and while I wasnt as fast as him by any stretch I was able to see that the difference between a D-1 player from an elite school and an elite player from the CIS is not as huge as people may think

it was a 4.19 if i remember correctly,

http://www.gridironstuds.com/blog/the-fastest-40-yard-dash-ever/

It has been said consistently that Darrell Green recorded a time of 4.09 at the Washington Redskins’ training camp in 1986. That’s a hard time to swallow but Green’s obvious speed has been put on display many times while he was in the NFL. Green ran down from significant distances two of the fastest running backs to play in the NFL (Tony Dorsett and Eric Dickerson). Green has said in interviews that the fastest time he has ever been aware of running is 4.15. To his credit, Green does have a verifiable and official time of 10.08 in the 100 meters while he was a college student at Texas A&I University. If anyone could run a sub 4.1 forty, it was Darrell Green.

Archived