Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yearbook Help

MissU28

Oh also, I used "Checkmate" as a search for lyrics, and I got a song by someone named Jadakiss. The word Checkmate isn't actually in the song, and I'm not sure it should be used for a yearbook anyway.

There's also a song called Checkmate by a group named Defiance. The lyrics are slightly more relevant, but it's Thrash Metal; I don't know how much the kids in your school will be into it.

Why don't you go old school and use "Bust a Move" by Young MC for the Chess Club? I think they used it on that show Glee, so it's sort of relevant again.

that's a good one too! I may have to use that...thanks!

Gardening: Grazin in the Grass :ols:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxVLHaHUI4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxVLHaHUI4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

the chorus:

I can dig it He can dig it

She can dig it We can dig it

They can dig it You can dig it

Ohhhh, let's dig it,

Can you dig it, baby

I can dig it He can dig it

She can dig it We can dig it

They can dig it You can dig it

Ohhh, let's dig it

Can you dig it, baby

Wow, I actually have respect for Ren for once, busting out the late 60's music. Question is, can you name the band without looking them up? Considering they were basically a one hit wonder, this will be a test to see if I give you even more respect.

Edit: Crap, I failed to notice the Youtube link, it's blocked at work. Nevermind the second part of the above.

Archived