Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Misc. Art Thread

Just thought I'd make a thread for anyone that would like to post anything other than redskins stuff. Anything at all, like sketches, paintings, other sport team sigs and wallpapers. Music related artwork like custom covers.....whatever.

Just so long that its not anything related to dallas.

I know left has some good stuff that isn't related to the skins.

Nice rd, where have you been? These are pretty good. I like the vasquez one the best, if you added some text that would be a great wall. I like darkening the edges too it brings ups the focal. NJ.

Man just busy with the now 7 month old baby...I thought about putting text on the Vasquez one but since I never planned on sharing it I just did the image....But I will tell you what I did that was cool about this one. I had a layer that was the vasquez pic that i did a gradient overlay and a color burn on but the bottom layer was just black....I faded the pic to like 20 or 30% and then put the lense flair lighting affect on the black background and moved it to where I liked what was "lit up" by it. that is what gives the effect that it is fading to black around the egdes....Just thought I would share this tecnique that I stumbled on incase anyone wanted to try it...Soup feel free to add some text or whatever to it if you like....I'd like to see some ideas on how to "finish" it

Not sports related but maybe I can get some critiques, be kind I'm just learning:

This is a mock CD cover for a design class that I'm taking.

I like it but try not to use too much of the filters. I used to use the filter a lot too. Its kind of a nOOb move. Instead of using fliters use brushes to make the effects you want. The more you practice you'll question why you ever used them. I think you used the cutout and glowing edges filter.

Not bad man. It is a little flat though. Try working on adding depth to the image.
I like it but try not to use too much of the filters. I used to use the filter a lot too. Its kind of a nOOb move. Instead of using fliters use brushes to make the effects you want. The more you practice you'll question why you ever used them. I think you used the cutout and glowing edges filter.

Thanks for the input.

It's still a work in progress. The class I'm taking is an Intro to GD class so I guess you'd say I am a noob :)

I really appreciate the extra eyes taking a look and giving me some advice.

I really like the Greg Jennings wall Left.

I guess I will be the first to add some non-computer graphic stuff

I did these drawings and paintings two years ago for my AP Art class my senior year of high school. We had to do 12 pieces that were related, so I decided to do the cars of my family and friends. The first drawing was one I had done earlier in that class.

Here is a drawing of a picture I have of a big rig spinning tires

ap1.jpg

This is a close up of the grill on my 37 Chevy

ap2.jpg

This is my dads friends 69 Camaro. This was one of the first ones I did, so I ended up screwing up the proportions a little by stretching the cropped pic to fit the canvas

ap3.jpg

A painting of my truck a night with headlights shining on it

ap4.jpg

Probably my favorite drawing, its one of my dads friends rollbacks

ap5.jpg

58 Vette owned by the same guy with the rollback

ap6.jpg

My moms 96 Impala SS, I really like the way the logo came out

ap7.jpg

My dads van, probably my favorite painting

ap8.jpg

My dads work truck before he retired