Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will you miss more? Ex-wizards, or ex-skins?

ThePreciating

I'm going to miss rock more then any of them. Been here a long time, and despite his attitude, he was a beast on special teams. Jamison had a great attitude, but him leaving helped open the door for a better all around basketball team. I'm waiting for Rock's replacement, still...

This is all I have to say about the Wizards: Go back to red, white, blue.

This is the Nation's Capital, and (unless it's B&G) our team's should be wearing our Nation's colors. I don't care about changing the name back to the Bullets or any of that, (although that would be amazing) but get rid of those AWFUL teal/turquoise, gold, black uniforms... easily the most unappealing jersey in the league.

I was saying it for several years before the Caps came back around, and they found almost immediate success after the change. Uniforms don't usually matter to me, but when your team looks like the Wizards and plays like the Wizards- it's a depressing combination.

To answer the question- I don't care about the NBA anymore, but I will miss Butler more than any Redskin that got released. Easily one of the coolest guys in the league.

Archived