Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HomeBasedChristianCompany.com anyone know anything about this company?

gutlead74

If you're enough of a self starter to do something like that then you can do other things. Think about things your good at and sell that skill to people that need it. It may not turn you into the next Bill Gates but it will pay the bills and get you started on self employment as a concept.

In the mean time just get whatever part time job you can swing to keep you busy and with gas money in your pocket.

I just signed up for something along these lines.

Although, not Christian. Basically, a MLM deal.

I have never done one of these before, but saw my nextdoor neighbor make $4,500 his first month, with little or no work.

I will let you know how it goes, and if it is worth it or not a few weeks from now.

it does smell of scam i was just wondering if anyone had done this program. anytime there is a sales pitch and not an interview and an investment required it throws up major red flags to me. but i need something. i have found a website web of trust that helps. did you guys know there are phisher sites acting as employers like internet project systems, sometimes this world really sux

As far as the company in your title...why not just go to google, type in their name, and then add fraud, scam, hoax, etc behind it and see what comes up.

Don't just read the thread titles that emerge though. Actually open them up and see what people say.

Often times, competitors will try to smear a good company.

Archived