Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama admits that he's left dominant

Burgold

At yesterday's Georgetown Basketball game, President Obama was asked even though he is left-handed can he go to the right and the President did not deny his left handedness. There we have it. Proof positive that President Obama is a hard-wired member of the lefty communtunity. Let there never be another question about this. He is not ambidextorous, nor is he a righty, but a member of the Left.

Now, some of you may ask whether this is biology or a matter of choice. For years, in schools, conservative teachers tried to teach lefties to become righties and the reprogramming was often somewhat successful. Lefties learned to write right, but as this basketball analysts question indicates... Obama has a natural inclination towards the left even if through conscious will he can occassionally go to the right.

And remember, left means sinister.

Had to look that one up...

goofy-footer definition - Dictionary - MSN Encarta

goof·y-foot·er (plural goof·y-foot·ers). noun. Definition: rider with right foot forward: in skateboarding and similar sports,

I love learning new terms. :cheers:

Was that joke set-up or what?

Announcer: "Mr. President, you're left-handed, do you have any trouble going to your right?

Obama (immediately): "I just got back from the Republican convention, so clearly I can go right. But there's no doubt I prefer the left."

Ok as far as jokes go. I would have liked it better if I didn't have the feeling that it was scripted.

BTW, it should be sinister (-stra, -strum) means left, not left means sinister.

Was that joke set-up or what?

Oh come on, that was that announcers best fast ball! What do you mean by implying that was a softball put on a tee?

(And it's been a little while since I studied word origins, but I thought I stated it correctly. Maybe not)

Oh come on, that was that announcers best fast ball! What do you mean by implying that was a softball put on a tee?

(And it's been a little while since I studied word origins, but I thought I stated it correctly. Maybe not)

I'm sure it's fine. Sinister is just the Latin word for left. So if you were translating something into Latin, I guess saying "left means sinister" is fine.

Archived