Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Senior Bowl thread

redskins021

I saw Ciron Black for a second and then they put the camera on another player. I'd like to see how he is. He could be available in the 2nd.

Does LSU run ZBS? I know that WVA, Michigan, Rutgers, Minnesota, Iowa, Florida and Pitt all run ZBS. I would surmise that these are the programs where Shanny goes shopping for oline guys. That's why I mentioned Capers.

But can he do a back flip? (old reference.)

On a more practical note, I keep thinking of the line "You can't coach Big."

You did know that Cody really can do a backflip right? At least he has claimed that he can, and some teamates have supposedly seen the act. Cody would be a great second round pickup. He can man the nose and Albert can play the 5 techique, like a massive Richard Seymour.

I wish we didn't have such strong needs on offense. We could draft the components of an elite 3-4 D this year. A couple of trade downs from 4 could yield us Jerry Hughes(late 1st), Terrence Cody(late 1st), and Micah Johnson (3rd). Imagine fielding:

RDE: Haynesworth/Golston

NT:Cody/Montgomery

LDE: Jarmon/Daniels

OLB: Hughes/Carter

ILB:McIntosh

ILB:Fletches/Johnson

OLB:Orakpo

That is just a beast 3-4 front seven with a good combination of youth and depth. I really think that front would be as good as that of any 3-4 team in the league.

Of the quarterbacks, the South squad has dominated the North squad in performance. Jarrett Brown had an impressive day today, showing that he is willing to take coaching seriously and made some nice adjustments from yesterday to today. Zac Robinson had another good day as well. Both Robinson and Brown have displayed much stronger arms than anyone on the North squad as well.

Joique Bell did a very nice job today running the football. This week is huge for him given the level of competition he has played throughout his career.

Does LSU run ZBS? I know that WVA, Michigan, Rutgers, Minnesota, Iowa, Florida and Pitt all run ZBS. I would surmise that these are the programs where Shanny goes shopping for oline guys. That's why I mentioned Capers.

I'm not sure. I don't think I saw them on a list that someone posted on here but that doesn't mean they don't.

You did know that Cody really can do a backflip right? At least he has claimed that he can, and some teamates have supposedly seen the act. Cody would be a great second round pickup. He can man the nose and Albert can play the 5 techique, like a massive Richard Seymour.

I wish we didn't have such strong needs on offense. We could draft the components of an elite 3-4 D this year. A couple of trade downs from 4 could yield us Jerry Hughes(late 1st), Terrence Cody(late 1st), and Micah Johnson (3rd). Imagine fielding:

RDE: Haynesworth/Golston

NT:Cody/Montgomery

LDE: Jarmon/Daniels

OLB: Hughes/Carter

ILB:McIntosh

ILB:Fletches/Johnson

OLB:Orakpo

That is just a beast 3-4 front seven with a good combination of youth and depth. I really think that front would be as good as that of any 3-4 team in the league.

I was telling my buddy that I wish somehow we could find a way to land Cody and move Big Al to DE. That would be a monster Dline.

Archived