Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The trade back and draft C.J.Spiller bandwagon

redskinsrmylyfe

I belive we can trade back in the 1st pick up a extra 2nd and 3rd.Then select C.J.Spiller with the 1st rounder and still get a qb and a couple of good OL-men in the 2nd through 4th round. I watched alot of Spillers games and a talented back like that does't come around that often.:feedback::gaintsuck:eaglesuck:dallasuck

It is very hard to trade back. You can't just magically look at the draft chart and make a move. You have to find somebody dumb enough to get rid of multiple draft picks.

end of thread...no way we are able to trade back unless somehow a rookie payscale is in place for the 2010 draft or Suh is still on the board at 4 (neither of these scenarios are going to happen IMO)

I belive we can trade back in the 1st pick up a extra 2nd and 3rd.Then select C.J.Spiller with the 1st rounder and still get a qb and a couple of good OL-men in the 2nd through 4th round. I watched alot of Spillers games and a talented back like that does't come around that often.:feedback::gaintsuck:eaglesuck:dallasuck

First off we would need a trade partner. Trading back is much harder than trading up. Second unless we trade into the back of the first I don't see any way to get a second and third. Unless a team is absolutely in love with a player between now and then. Third, running backs do come around often. I can't remember the last year a good to great RB was not selected. Unless we're talking Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, LT in his prime, type backs, it's the easiest position to fill in football.

If the Skins want Spiller they will have to nab him @4. This Draft is one of the weakest in years despite what the Kiperites say. It will be impossible to trade out of 4. Skins are forced to take either Bradford or Clausen ... the only true value pick @4 ... not so bad ... get used to it.

First off we would need a trade partner. Trading back is much harder than trading up. Second unless we trade into the back of the first I don't see any way to get a second and third. Unless a team is absolutely in love with a player between now and then. Third, running backs do come around often. I can't remember the last year a good to great RB was not selected. Unless we're talking Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, LT in his prime, type backs, it's the easiest position to fill in football.

Spiller is exactly that kind of back and look what the jets gave up to get sanchez. as i isaid before atleast 3 teams will be looking to trade in to the top 5 cause the top of this draft is loaded.

If the Skins want Spiller they will have to nab him @4. This Draft is one of the weakest in years despite what the Kiperites say. It will be impossible to trade out of 4. Skins are forced to take either Bradford or Clausen ... the only true value pick @4 ... not so bad ... get used to it.

You could be right about them have to take spiller at 4 and if that is the case its because his stock has rissing not because of other teams not wanting to trade up. do some home work on this draft class and u may change your mind. we all have a right to our own opion.

their is alot of talent in the top ten this year some one will be willing to trade 4 a guy like Berry ,bradford,okung etc.......

I'd be so happy if we worked out a trade IF Okung wasn't on the board. However, I'd be pretty pissed if we selected a RB or a QB or any other position than OL for that matter, unless we fill some holes in free agency.

I'd be alright with taking a RB in the later rounds, like that speedster from Ole Miss (McCluster), then moving up next year and taking Alabamas stud RB, I'm brain farting his name right now.

Mid to late round QB too, we just have too many holes to fill, especially if we are moving to a 3-4.

Edit- I guess its time to change my sig - any volunteers?

I'd be so happy if we worked out a trade IF Okung wasn't on the board. However, I'd be pretty pissed if we selected a RB or a QB or any other position than OL for that matter, unless we fill some holes in free agency.

I'd be alright with taking a RB in the later rounds, like that speedster from Ole Miss (McCluster), then moving up next year and taking Alabamas stud RB, I'm brain farting his name right now.

Mid to late round QB too, we just have too many holes to fill, especially if we are moving to a 3-4.

I like okung and mcluster my self but I think okung will be gone and im a little worried about drafting a QB that high.Also i must admit i have a little man crush on spiller watch that dudes highlight reel.

I like okung and mcluster my self but I think okung will be gone and im a little worried about drafting a QB that high.Also i must admit i have a little man crush on spiller watch that dudes highlight reel.

No question Spiller is a stud. But thanks to Vinny we aren't in any position to draft a RB that high. Plus, as mentioned, Shanny has a pretty good track record with later rd RB's. Spiller is probobly the one luxury Snyder can't afford.

No question Spiller is a stud. But thanks to Vinny we aren't in any position to draft a RB that high. Plus, as mentioned, Shanny has a pretty good track record with later rd RB's. Spiller is probobly the one luxury Snyder can't afford.

I hate that your probally right but i can still dream it can all work out. thanks alot vinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign me up...

Im on board Spilly is sick and if we can trade down get a couple 2nd round OL and a couple FA OL we will be in business.

We need OL and playmakers. This team lacks big plays. Spiller can catch the ball out of the backfield you could even line him up at WR.

Sign me up...

Im on board Spilly is sick and if we can trade down get a couple 2nd round OL and a couple FA OL we will be in business.

We need OL and playmakers. This team lacks big plays. Spiller can catch the ball out of the backfield you could even line him up at WR.

I was starting to think I was the only person who saw the up side to spiller.lots of teams have won with good OL play and a explosive back. cambell would benifit most of all.

Archived