Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome a new Redskins fan!

Bronco Chris

I'll give the man a chance. I know even a fair amount of skin fans have connections to other areas and whether they'll admit it or not they have small soft spot for certain teams. Hell my family has the entire NFC East plus some AFC teams. Not that things have been particularly rough for the Bronco fans lately though considering they just missed the playoffs.

Welcome aboard, Chris. Random question for you. What are your thoughts on SB XXII?:evilg:

You suck. How do I get out of this????? ;)

The worst was 24. San Francisco. We were never even in it. :( 21 was also hugely disappointing. Remember, we were up by 1 at half. :(

Thank god for Shanny. He broke the curse.

This is crazy. Like, good crazy...

Just today, two threads from new Skins fans who are leaving behind the Broncos, largely because of the way McDaniels is perceived (arrogant). And my best friend has been a Broncos fan all his life but always followed the Skins since we grew up in VA, but now he's excited cause he has a legitimate reason to for the Skins to be his 2nd-favorite team/NFC team.

And I don't mean all this stuff is good just because we're getting more fans. They're definitely welcome, but this shows how much Shanahan was both respected and loved. He commanded so much respect that a coach who starts them 6-0, finishes them barely out of the playoffs, and shows lots of promise is losing fans because of his arrogance. And they love Shanahan enough that they're following him to another team.

It's so weird to have a legitimate coach here haha...

Funny, the Broncos do suck now. Also interesting that McDaniels is OK with Tom Brady having an ego but when another QB has a good dose of confidence he has to all of a sudden be all about "team"

Stupid.

I want to see what kind of offensive line Shanny can build in Washington... 1000 yard rushers every year... This is going to be fun.

I really didn't understand the Jay Cutler issue. He was never a problem with Mike. Actually quite involved and admired in the community. I think if he had some good coaching in Chicago, he'd do really well.

Anyway, :eaglesuck

+1 agree completely

Although Shanahan was not my first pick for head coach.After all I've heard and read from Broncos fans and ex players. I definitely believe we got exactly what we needed in Shanahan. I'm looking forward to seeing him in action.

Same here, man. I wanted Russ Grimm or even to promote Jerry Gray. But, after hearing what Shanahan did in his year away from football, I'm very excited. I feel like we have got EXACTLY the right guy!!!

JB

Think what you will. I'm a football fan. I love my coach. Heck, i'm even feeling a little warm for Arizona tonight!

Welcome! You'll catch a little flak, ES can be a little rough on the newbee's! When they own the franchise, then they can question fanhood, if even then! HTTR!:helmet: All you have to say to those folks is......:finger:

Just today, two threads from new Skins fans who are leaving behind the Broncos, largely because of the way McDaniels is perceived (arrogant).

I just noticed that too. I guess I had no idea that Broncos fans were so pissed at McDaniels. 8-8 seems like a far cry from what we dealt with this year. Bronco Chris, I honestly know nothing about it, have Broncos fans already turned their back on McDaniels?

I just noticed that too. I guess I had no idea that Broncos fans were so pissed at McDaniels. 8-8 seems like a far cry from what we dealt with this year. Bronco Chris, I honestly know nothing about it, have Broncos fans already turned their back on McDaniels?

Yea. My friend was out in Denver for winter break, and apparently the Broncos nation is in an uproar over McDaniels. They revile him. There was an article out there about some lady who had been a fan all her life and had tons of jerseys, memorabilia, etc, and dropped it ALL off in front on the Broncos front office. And apparently lots of stuff like that is going on...

Yea. My friend was out in Denver for winter break, and apparently the Broncos nation is in an uproar over McDaniels. They revile him. There was an article out there about some lady who had been a fan all her life and had tons of jerseys, memorabilia, etc, and dropped it ALL off in front on the Broncos front office. And apparently lots of stuff like that is going on...

That sounds like Redskins Nation circa 2009-- simply replace "McDaniels" with "Vinny."

From the land downunder I welcome you to the best team in the NFL, well at the moment aside from what has been going on the field anyway. We are a friendly bunch, as long as you understand the rules governing posts, we are in for an incredible ride over the next 2 seasons, when the skins play well, the NFC East play well, so sit back enjoy the ride and for heavens sake man HANG ON

Archived