Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KCBD TV: Video/pics of the imfamous Coach Mike Leach "Shed"

heyholetsgogrant

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4787194

"Adam showed up to practice in street clothes, no team gear, and dark sunglasses," Pin**** said, according to the statement. "Adam walked about 40 to 50 yards, very slowly and with a non-caring attitude."

other stuff in the article about how the Texas Tech head trainer is backing up Leach's side of the story.

That's right he was asking for your Thought's... it is a contraction like "it's"= "it is" or "that's"= "that is." "Thought's"="Thought is..."

And you justified it in your own response by writing, "...My first thought is what's with the apostrophe? My second thought is that this story has sounded made up to me from the beginning."

;)

haha, I guess you're right. I hope your reasoning doesn't seep into my subconscious when writing my next paper.

Why haven't I seen an interview with the football player yet? Are they going to treat it like he's a kid and not pressure him at all?

Enjoyed Leach on ESPN last night calling Craig James the most unmanageable parent he's dealt with. Constantly at practice, constantly in the coaches face, constantly demanding play time for his kid...

Leach may be an arrogant person, but no coach should have to deal with that at the NCAA Div 1 level.

Course, it is only his word I'm going from... but based on everything else i'm reading it sure sounds like it may be true.

~Bang

Enjoyed Leach on ESPN last night calling Craig James the most unmanageable parent he's dealt with. Constantly at practice, constantly in the coaches face, constantly demanding play time for his kid...

Leach may be an arrogant person, but no coach should have to deal with that at the NCAA Div 1 level.

Course, it is only his word I'm going from... but based on everything else i'm reading it sure sounds like it may be true.

~Bang

Yeah, Leach's side sounds like it could actually be true while the other side sounds totally made up.

Archived