Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Skins 2010 QB Competition who's in?

darrelgreenie

JC won't beat out any QB they bring in that knows the system already! This aint Zorn staff where they will dumb down the playbook for those that aren't picking it up fast enough. So I see it as JC gets traded if we bring in a vet that has worked with young Kyle or papa Shanny in this offense.

Vet

CB

Lefevour

JC won't beat out any QB they bring in that knows the system already! This aint Zorn staff where they will dumb down the playbook for those that aren't picking it up fast enough. So I see it as JC gets traded if we bring in a vet that has worked with young Kyle or papa Shanny in this offense.

Vet

CB

Lefevour

Damn I think I love you :)

Vet

CB

Lefevour

Perfect and just what I'm hoping for. Maybe not the CB5 part and replace that with a younger vet, like a Booty or Croyle.

Archived