Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Last year Coach Zorn said .............

jileib

Nah... we're picking fifth right now. He can't be THE worst. He also had an absolutely ridiculous number of injuries especially to the offense. I mean think of this team without:

Portis

Cooley

Samuels

Thomas

etc.

I think we have less than half our starters on O and D now starting. I don't think Zorn would have succeeded with those guys either (look at the start of the season), but man was he given a bad hand.

He's not the worst but whatever level he was at, he was destined to never better it and in fact he was destined to fall because he was neutered by the boneheads in the front office and thus he was rendered impotent. As such, how can he be judged for the tailspin with this team.

As far as I'm concerned, judge Zorn on last year and the first 6 games of this year. Starting with MNF against Philly, Zorn was the head coach in name only.

Yes, Zorn, you are the worst coach in football.

Too many examples to name such as

1. In the KC game, we're on our own 1 yd line and you call a sweep. It results in a KC safety. Who calls a sweep from their own end zone?

2. You were hired as an OC. You can't even call plays!! Our team has to have the worst offense red zone percentage.

3. You play too safe. No killer instinct to put the other team out.

Zorn, see ya. Have fun in Cleveland w/ your boy Holmgren developing their All-Pro QB! ROFL!!

It's hard to succeed when you don't have any support. JZ was set up to fail from day one. Maybe this was the plan all along. Danny Boy couldn't land the big name coach so he settled for an unknown. He had to find someone to accept this team "as is". Danny Boy may have been forced into hiring a temporary HC two years ago as a stop gap until he landed the head coach he wanted. Whether it's true or not, it sure looks that way. Now we are all suffering the consequences.

Archived