Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any questions for tommorow?

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I am heading to the AM practice tommorow. I just wanted to see if anyone who could not go had anything specific they wanted to find out about so I can keep an eye on player, players or coaches. Put it here and I'll have a report in the recap thread by 1 pm tommorow

:high:

Actually Yes,

I live in Connecticut so I cant make the 7 hour drive.. So if you could see:

Is the offense running basic offense or are they being creative with plays (confusing the defense) That would be interesting to know... if its pretty vanilla or if its actually exciting

Thanks a bunch

Who is the starting safety next to Bowen?

Is Bowen playing free, strong safety or both?

Is Gilbert Cowsette getting any time on the starting defence as a first team tackle? (I saw him on Saturday and he looked like a bowling ball).

Bartolomew drew lots of oohs and aahs from the height and depth of his punts on 8/03. Is he still doing that?

Thanks.

BIG question I have had. How are the recievers doing with their downfield blocking? Are the coaches working with them on it? The reason I ask is that aside from helping other recievers get the YACs, with guys like Trung and Morton poping into the secondary, the downfield blocking of the recievers could be the diference between a 10 yard gain and a RB taking it to the house.

Thanks

Archived