Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Haynesworth, Jacobs Fined By NFL

seriously

You know what I'm starting to believe this!!! No way in f****** hell is this coincidental!

1st last drive for the cowgirls a missed flag 3 off lineman downfield,!! I mean 3 not 1 3 like almost the whole

O--line!!!!

2nd against the philly chickens! Missed personal foul!!! Hit to the head! Helmet to helmet on qb!!! A qb!!

You can't breathe next o brady and not get a flag! And campbell gets hit and suffers a concussion!!!

I mean come on!! Even fox comentators were like omg! How can they miss that!!!

3rd time! This punching crap by jacobs! And missed personal foul! I mean he had halls helmet twisted upside down and made hall contort his head!!!

That alone is a no no and deserves to get him kicked out and fined!!!!

How can a guy like richie incognito get personal fouls for helmet to helmet crap,

but all this stuff goes unnoticed!!!!

These is as much justice here as the damn crap healthcare bill that passed today when all of america is against that big earmark!

How about all the hits that Campbell took on Monday night that were well after he had thrown the ball!!?? No way any other QB in the LEAGUE, not just Brady and P. Manning, gets hit like that after releasing the ball and does not draw a personal foul late hit. This is becoming ri-g*dd*m-diculous.

if you read the article, it says, "Haynesworth struck Jacobs after a play ended and Jacobs struck back."

um... that is not AT ALL what happened. i feel like i'm taking crazy pills here. jacobs was grabbing facemasks and punching multiple people. haynesworth was hitting people, yes, but with open hands. jacobs was closed-fist PUNCHING folks, and he doesn't even get flagged. then, with all sorts of replays, the NFL decides to fine him... THE SAME AS HAYNESWORTH?!?! and not suspend him???

+1 but he was fined LESS than Hanesworth. I too was outraged by the facemask, then, after being beaten down if anyone was, the dancing around "let me at 'em" BS by Jacobs.

I can't say this is the greatest injustice ever ... but I don't agree, nor do I fully understand what the league's thinking was.

Jacobs didn't get flagged because they ALWAYS SEE THE SECOND PUNCH.

~Bang

Not that I'm disagreeing with YOU, that is the "common rule" for who gets flagged...

BUT, he threw NUMOROUS punches. That is what's so bizarre and angers me, it went on for a bit as he (Jacobs) slung Hall by his mask while throwing punches!!

To realize the league had to review the incident makes it ABSURD to see how they laid out punishment.

I know this is late but I just saw the clip on youtube... anyway, the first person to go running after Jacobs and Hall? Doughty. Love that man (in a very heterosexual kinda way).

Yeah, but he did nothing to help him.

I'm sure that the fact that he didn't get involved is a great thing, but part of me would have liked him to stand up for his team mates to some extent.

Not that I'm disagreeing with YOU, that is the "common rule" for who gets flagged...

BUT, he threw NUMOROUS punches. That is what's so bizarre and angers me, it went on for a bit as he (Jacobs) slung Hall by his mask while throwing punches!!

To realize the league had to review the incident makes it ABSURD to see how they laid out punishment.

Not to mention the fact that an official was right ****ing there running in to break it up while Jacobs was slinging Hall around like a rag doll.

You also have 28 posts, so nobody here believes your garbage.

Lol you're calling my post garbage because of my post count?

Here's to making you and your post-count logic look dumb:

Family picture of the Goodell's

--

Me and the girl 4th from the middle + another friend.

-

(that is the first picture I could find of us, I understand it isn't the best)

Timmy Goodell (a brother of his)

--

Younger Goodell's

--

Removed pictures for privacy reasons.

So back on topic of this thread.

It upsets me that Haynesworth's fine is more than Jacobs'.

];7150519']Yeah' date=' but he did nothing to help him.

I'm sure that the fact that he didn't get involved is a great thing, but part of me would have liked him to stand up for his team mates to some extent.[/quote']

The way I see it is there were 3 choices the players could make. Two of them are good. One is standing next to your boy fighting. The other is getting your brother out of harms way.

Your opinion of what you'd prefer to see out of how Doughty reacted is up to you. Personally, as long as Doughty didn't just stand there, I'm happy.

EDIT**

By the way, AB, thanks for sharing.

I cannot wait for someone to lay Jacobs out real good on the field, legal or not legal. Question my morals all you want, but the guy needs to be humbled. im sick of teams that have the officials in their back pocket.

You're not wrong in the least bit, but I think he got a taste of his own medicine. He's a punk though, a real *****. He got exposed on Monday Night Football, such a badass picking on a small DB in the NFL only to tuck tail when AL came around.

I would say the league will have an eye on him now but that would just make me a fool, he's been starting **** for years now. Like I mentioned earlier, it seems like almost every game he has a issue with a player.

Archived