Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pukes @ Saints

tr1

You never even played football, did you? If so, you would know that any game can be your last. Let me guess, you're one of the doctors who examined Ware? :doh:

Doctors cleared him. He wants to play (unlike another highly paid defensive player in the NFC East). Therefore, he will play.

it's obvious you've haven't played

let's see playing when healthy the risk is the same as playing with a neck injury.... hmmmmm

Jerrah's doctors cleared him..... :thumbsup:

BTW, not only have I played, I suffered a similar neck injury and missed 6 weeks

I know a little bit about it, your neck isn't healthy enough to protect your spin, Wade says it's like a "pulled muscle".... which means the muscle is torn and stretched... ie weakened, duh!

it's obvious you've haven't played

let's see playing when healthy the risk is the same as playing with a neck injury.... hmmmmm

Jerrah's doctors cleared him..... :thumbsup:

BTW, not only have I played, I suffered a similar neck injury and missed 6 weeks

I know a little bit about it, you neck isn't healthy enough to protect your spin, Wade says it's like a "pulled muscle".... which means the muscle is torn and stretch... ie weakened

It's also been reported that for Ware to play he had to show full range of motion and full strength in his neck to be cleared to play. He's obviously done that.

You and TR1 are blinded by your hate for the Cowboys so much that you become oblivious to the obvious. For you to say that Ware playing tonight is beyond stupid is rather ironic to me.

I am tired of hearing how amazing Saint fans are.

I'm tired of hearing Katrina bull****. Come on, its been years, and you've been given billions of dollars and yes for a while everyone was very sad for you but its time to get over it. This just proves what a terribly run city New Orleans is. Please can we just focus on the football and forget about the ****ing Katrina!

Archived