Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone think Jim Zorn will be around next year?

braker

Absolutely not. Only reason he still is HC is because first Shanahan wouldn't take over mid-season, and second Zorn allowed the FO to completely castrate him and strip most of his duties. He's still officially the head coach, but basically by name only.

There are quite a few head coaches that dont call plays so he is doing nothing new

If he wins out impressively, yes. If not, no. Personally, I don't want him back. He'll be good eventually, but he's too raw. We need a real HC and a more organized and disciplined coaching staff.

*Zorn staying in another capacity, not feeling it. If Gruden wants him, what can I say. I just want the next guy to pick all his own people. Let's not make the same mistake again.

We'll, there you go.

G-O-N-E. Gone gone gone.

"We even had snow."

"It was really good defense. It was really good defense. That's what hurt that play."

"I wish they had no timeouts left on the clock."

"The smelled it out really quickly. We really had no chance."

*Zorn staying in another capacity, not feeling it. If Gruden wants him, what can I say. I just want the next guy to pick all his own people. Let's not make the same mistake again.

What part about Gruden NOT COMING HERE aren't people getting? Am I missing some sort of nation wide broadcast where Gruden addresses the nation every day to say how he's going to be the next HC of the Skins?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived