Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PLAY MARKO MITCHELL More!!!!!!

DUPA

The season is/has been over...... Put Moss back for Punts full time and PLEASE play Marko Mitchell MORE! He's got 3 catches.... and I swear it seems like he has only been thrown to 3 times! 2 Catches in the ATL game for 11yd avg and has a total avg. of 9.3 ypc.

The kid has a tremendous up-side and is rarely used. I LIKE having JC drop bck 42-50 times like he has been lately.... we got 5 guys to throw to... put the 2 midgets in the slot and spread em out 5 wide! Whenever we are in the red zone we always have moss AND A.R.E. in there... why not sub him out with ARE and toss it up!!!

Point is, season is over, he proved himself in the unimportant pre-season, let him prove himself in the regular season... eeeeeeven though it is the unimportant part of the season now... i mean BABY STEPS right??

The reaction to scrap the season and look to improve younger talent seems to be a good idea on the surface, the coaches are trying to win ball games. The offense is becoming increasingly effective with Moss, Davis, and Thomas, who is now really starting to grow. I would like to see less of ARE and more Mitchell and Kelly.

Again, these are lame-duck coaches looking to have some moral victories. They aren't worried about developing anyone right now.

i agree. You would think they would learn from last year. Everyone complained about DT not getting playing time and how he wasnt ready. I wanted so bad for him and Kelly to get some PT in the meaningless games last season so he would be up to speed for this season. But no such luck and it took until mid season this year for thomas to get up to speed and start producing.

Guys need in game experience to learn and start performing. Thats all thomas and davis needed and all the other guys need too. If Devin-Eleven played in the meaningless games last year he would have started to breakout that much sooner this year. And yet we still dont learn from our mistakes and keep randle el in there who is not going to get better at this point in his career. If anything, the hits and playing time will wear his body down and make him worse for next year.

I think that basically sums up everything about the redskins. Year in and year out they dont play smart for the future. They give up future picks, the play old guys when it doesnt matter, etc. At some point they have to start being smart and plan to get better in the future when the current year fails.

The season is/has been over...... Put Moss back for Punts full time and PLEASE play Marko Mitchell MORE! He's got 3 catches.... and I swear it seems like he has only been thrown to 3 times! 2 Catches in the ATL game for 11yd avg and has a total avg. of 9.3 ypc.

The kid has a tremendous up-side and is rarely used. I LIKE having JC drop bck 42-50 times like he has been lately.... we got 5 guys to throw to... put the 2 midgets in the slot and spread em out 5 wide! Whenever we are in the red zone we always have moss AND A.R.E. in there... why not sub him out with ARE and toss it up!!!

Point is, season is over, he proved himself in the unimportant pre-season, let him prove himself in the regular season... eeeeeeven though it is the unimportant part of the season now... i mean BABY STEPS right??

+1

I totally agree... we need to see what the kid can do. Somebody please buy Zorn a Marko t-shirt.

they are playing him....however he's NOT better than Tana Moss or Devin Thomas....and Malcolm Kelly has been coming on as well....no one on this team can play the slot better than El....so he gets in where he fits in

I'd put money down that he can out-play Thomas, and surely ARE; but they will not give him a solid chance...

Again, these are lame-duck coaches looking to have some moral victories. They aren't worried about developing anyone right now.

They may be lame ducks to you, but they have a job to do, and that is to win games. That's especially true in a season where everyone is fighting for their jobs.

I also think the statement of "they aren't worried about developing anyone" is pretty ignorant of you. They are developing young players all the time, and they get playing time when they have shown that they have earned it or when injuries force them into the lineup.

Mitchell was always in a tough position, being behind two other young players who were also fighting for playing time. I doubt you will see a large amount of playing time this year for Mitchell even down the stretch.

We should see less of Randle El and more of Mitchell.

And maybe use him in place of Kelly a bit, I haven't been as impressed with Kelly as some people.

This season he was supposed to be a starter and he's done very little.

I'm not completely sold on DT yet either. After a season and a half of nothing, a few games of good play are not enough to convince.

Zorn does not want him to show them up!

they are playing him....however he's NOT better than Tana Moss or Devin Thomas....and Malcolm Kelly has been coming on as well....no one on this team can play the slot better than El....so he gets in where he fits in

Well he has been seeing some action, which is good. And while I certainly want to see the young guys across the board get more time to see what they can do, they still have to try to win ball games. And with Thomas and even Kelly coming on more, its going to limit his touches. I think you will continue to see even more of 84, but not at the total expense of pulling Moss or El.

I expect to see MM get enough looks for a hundred yards, a year from now. Just as long as it took Thomas. I dont know how other teams do it, but all their WR's seem to be studs in the same game. We never ever have more than one per week. And that guy wont be really seen again for a month. I did see MM on a red zone play, of course he was a decoy as we looked to Moss on the short slant. He was covered. Sigh.

Archived