Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Odds For Superbowl 2004

DIESEL TROLL

i entered this room to argue....and come out upset because I agree with all the lines....:laugh: .....

I like buff's odds if they're at home in Jan.

though this might finally be miami's year....

there hasn't been a SB team in the resent past who has stayed intact....TB has done it......so I un-fortunatly believe they'll repeat.

ESPN's Bill Simmons on the Dolphins (And, the reason why I won't pick them for the SB--their collapse last year was one of their best):

"Have you ever noticed that the annual Miami Dolphins collapse is like Hannukah? Nobody ever knows exactly when it starts, just that it happens sometime in December and it's a traditional occasion for celebration and glee."

Originally posted by SkinsHokie Fan

After all the losses the Jets had they are 20-1? Hmm

Are you suggesting that the list may be a bit outdated? Regardless of the Skins' odds to make the big dance, they still are a contender. It's a fan's responsibility to believe in the team that they root for, that is, unless you are Houston. Or Dallas. Or any team from Texas, really.:hump:

yep, the oddsmakers list is definitive of the top contenders.

Just as it was in '99 with the Rams, '00 with the Ravens and '01 with the Patriots :laugh:

Oh, and by the way, was anyone really promoting the Bucs this time last year in the NFC?

Most 'informed' commentary from ESPN and TSN and the papers indicated it was a race between Philly, SF and Green Bay. That's where the wagering money was going as well.

Tampa and Atlanta were rarely if ever mentioned.

Archived