Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anybody know what hotel the saints are staying at???

disturbed1

Who is the best team in the NFL right now?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best team in the NFL right now?

Does anybody know what hotel the saints are staying at?? I'm taking my nephew to his first game this weekend and I would love for him to meet one of his favorite player.... Drew Brees!! Any help with this would be GREAT!! I hope that somebody has this information. Thanks to anybody who helps out.

You are right about him being a great guy. A friend and I went to Atlanta to watch the Chargers and the Falcons play and by chance we walked by the Marriott and saw the huge bus and we went inside to wit to meet some of the players and LT just walked by and didn't say a word to anybody, but Drew Brees and Marty Schottenheimer stopped, took pictures, signed autographs with anybody who wanted to meet them. I became a fan of both of them ever since.

Usually they block off the entrance when the players come/leave, so no one will bombard them...

I stayed at a Marriott in San Diego for work and didn't know the Colts were there (along with Hulk Hogan) and was wondering why they wouldn't let me through the lobby for a few minutes...

Archived