Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you want: 2010 Offensive Free Agent List

iMeast

I hope they decide to re-sign JC, regardless of all the hate for him we need him next year. Grab a couple of those young proven O lineman and maybe a veteran receiver like Mason or Chambers to help with our younger WR corp. Remember the 3rd year is a break out year for receivers and with a little more protection for our QB that's not that far fetched. Would like to get Sproles, but it's unlikely. Drafting a RB is a must for us next year, along with some O-line & cb's.

The chargers are gonna have to franchise nc neil or merriman...not sure but I'm assuming one or the other will be a free agent.. And)

Leon washington all the way!

Or Sproles or Jackson. It'll be interesting to see what the Chargers do, assuming there's a new CBA. If they can't re-sign any of them before FA begins, I would guess it'd be McNeil they tag. Of course, I'm sure they would manage to re-sign at least one of that group.

A lot of people are saying Leon Washington or Sproles,but I would go with a cheaper version- Jerrious Norwood, from Atlanta.

It's like the foundation of a solid country, it's all about the infrastructure. Meaning the Skins need to focus on shoring up our O and D lines before pursuing sexy skill positions. We need to establislish a young talented core in the infrastructure that they can build around. Only then will it make sense to pursue top-notch WR's or QB's in FA again.

It's like the foundation of a solid country, it's all about the infrastructure. Meaning the Skins need to focus on shoring up our O and D lines before pursuing sexy skill positions. We need to establislish a young talented core in the infrastructure that they can build around. Only then will it make sense to pursue top-notch WR's or QB's in FA again.

That is the smartest thing to do. Which means Daniel Snyder will do the complete opposite.

HTTR

Archived