Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/Cowboys- Who is Going / Tailgating?

Topazskins

... choke worse than a hooker at a hotdog eating contest ...

Anyone care to explain this?

It would seem to me you would associate a hooker with someone who is practiced enough to not have a gag reflex, or be able to suppress it, thereby allowing her to excel by not needing to chew and swallow the hot dogs.

She could therefor just slide them down her throat one after the next, without choking.

What am I missing here? The phrase "choke worse than a hooker at a hotdog eating contest" does not seem to make sense.

Ok, we will park at a pay lot,or find a parking pass, and then find our way to Blue 15, with some tailgate stuff in hand. Will be looking for Skins jerseys, and try to find a friendly tailgate crew!!

Thanks for the info on parking at lincoln square mall, arlington...how far is it from the stadium, walking?

Does anyone know of any good sports bars for college FB on Sat?

I have a car and can drive anywhere in DFW from our hotel in Arlington.

I need to watch OR/AZ Sat night.

The Dallasredskins.com crew goes to a place as their home base to watch the games...go to their web site, click on newsletters to get info on a sports bar. Think it's in Plano. Arlington has lots of places to eat, etc, you should be able to find a sports bar there.

Anyone care to explain this?

It would seem to me you would associate a hooker with someone who is practiced enough to not have a gag reflex, or be able to suppress it, thereby allowing her to excel by not needing to chew and swallow the hot dogs.

She could therefor just slide them down her throat one after the next, without choking.

What am I missing here? The phrase "choke worse than a hooker at a hotdog eating contest" does not seem to make sense.

:rotflmao:

Post of the year!

Ok, we will park at a pay lot,or find a parking pass, and then find our way to Blue 15, with some tailgate stuff in hand. Will be looking for Skins jerseys, and try to find a friendly tailgate crew!!

Thanks for the info on parking at lincoln square mall, arlington...how far is it from the stadium, walking?

http://www.lincolnsquarearlington.com/cowboys-parking.php

It says 5-10 minutes on here, but I think that is underestimating it by a little. It's not like it's far away, because it isn't. But the walk seems a little longer because of how close the stadium appears to be due to the size. It will seriously look like you are within 100 yards, when you are really about a mile away.

Buffalo Wild Wings is always a good spot.

CowboysStadiumParking.gif

Thanks for the map. helpful. There is a street on the called slaughter street! That's texas for ya. Must have been a beef area before the stadium. I was there last year when it was being built, awesome to drive around it then!

We went to a concert at the Death Star, and parked at Lincoln Square. It was about a 15-minute walk, but probably would've been faster if I didn't inhale a chicken fried steak before the walk. It's really not that bad. Also, the Wal Mart next to the stadium had some cheap Redskin souvenirs the other day. T-shirts, jewelry, hats, keychains, and some other stuff. Still no info on the team hotel?

Just took the stadium tour. They were giving tours during the HS FB playoffs. Pretty cool scene as the stadium was about 1/4 full w/ patrons. The bands were jamming loudly. Saw a good amount of Skins fans on the tours. Tour patrons numbered into the thousands.

Just took the stadium tour. They were giving tours during the HS FB playoffs. Pretty cool scene as the stadium was about 1/4 full w/ patrons. The bands were jamming loudly. Saw a good amount of Skins fans on the tours. Tour patrons numbered into the thousands.

That sounds really cool! After you get back, I'd like to hear your thoughts of the new Cowboys Stadium. I know that their jumbotron really doesn't compare to the one at FedEx, but still look forward to hearing what you think about other aspects.

Thank you sir. ;)

We'll do that again some time, somewhere, for sure.

How about SD this year?;) We made the trek to see JG's last game in Seattle, and JZ's first in Canton. Might as well see JZ's last in SD - right? In case you have not visited SD lately recommend you do - excellent city!

Stay at the link below and we can share a cab to Winton's (best Redskin's bar in the planet - thanks Big Mike for pointing that out to me!) to catch their bus, or just take the cab to Jack Murphy Stadium - a.k.a. Qualcomm.

http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/en_US/hw/hotel/SANLSHW-Homewood-Suites-by-Hilton-San-Diego-Airport-Liberty-Station-California/index.do

Idk if you noticed, but I guess you were there during the EPIC playoff game there today. It was Southlake Carroll (top 10 nationally) and Allen. Oh man that was one HELL of a game.

Archived