Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Email Roger Godell!!!

walker77

Since we cannot go to the Danny, maybe something can be done by going straight to the commish!!! I have verified this emai address from several sites and I can only hope this is accurate. There are so many areas to attack:

-Fans not being allowed to wear shirts at the games that the Danny feels are inapproiate

-Not being allowed to bring banners to the games

-Fans not being allowed to be interviewed at the games

-THE DIRECTION OF THE 3RD MOST PROFITABLE TEAM IN SPORTS HISTORY!!!

-THE DECLINE OF OUR TEAM DURING HIS TENURE!!!

-ETC, ETC, ETC....

roger.goodell2@nfl.net

IGNORE THIS POST. THE EMAIL ADDRESS I FOUND WAS INCORRECT. SORRY TO GET YOUR HOPES UP. PLEASE DONT BAN.....AGAIN.

His response:

Dear Fan-

The Redskins are still the top earner in the league. And the other owners love the extra income.

But, thanks for watching! Make sure to pick up your 'I Heart Dan Snyder' shirts in the online store!

Rog

Exactly. Look, I don't like what's going on but when you start writing letters to the commish about how bad the owner of your football team is, you're whining. You're acting like a big baby.

Exactly. Look, I don't like wkat's going on but when you start writing letters to the commish about how bad the owner of your football team is, you're whining. You're acting like a big baby.

No, you 're exercising your right to protest.Maybe if more people would do this .....we wouldn't be the laughing stock of the NFL,even the Raiders allow signs and interviews.You might not care about the Skins but some of us do.

Since we cannot go to the Danny, maybe something can be done by going straight to the commish!!! I have verified this emai address from several sites and I can only hope this is accurate. There are so many areas to attack:

-Fans not being allowed to wear shirts at the games that the Danny feels are inapproiate

-Not being allowed to bring banners to the games

-Fans not being allowed to be interviewed at the games

-THE DIRECTION OF THE 3RD MOST PROFITABLE TEAM IN SPORTS HISTORY!!!

-THE DECLINE OF OUR TEAM DURING HIS TENURE!!!

-ETC, ETC, ETC....

roger.goodell2@nfl.net

First, as pointed out several times, the e-mail address and information has been shown to be faulty (also, spell check would help for names).

Second, and more importantly, why would the NFL Commissioner care anything about the 'issues' you point to above?

Roger Goodell is in charge of the NFL. Some teams are going to play well, some mediocre, and some will play badly. That is the nature of a sports league. He doesn't care about individual teams unless they affect the overall image of the league. Right now, the Skins are one of the top 2 to 3 most profitable teams, sell lots of merchandise, and deliver huge ratings in the MD/DC/NoVA area. That means lots of $$$ for the NFL and member clubs.

No, you 're exercising your right to protest.Maybe if more people would do this .....we wouldn't be the laughing stock of the NFL,even the Raiders allow signs and interviews.You might not care about the Skins but some of us do.

If they own the stadium, they have LEGAL right to allow anything in that stadium they want. It would be the same as if someone came to your house with a RedSunday Sucks T-Shirt. You'd have every right to tell that person to remove his shirt or leave.

If they own the stadium, they have LEGAL right to allow anything in that stadium they want. It would be the same as if someone came to your house with a RedSunday Sucks T-Shirt. You'd have every right to tell that person to remove his shirt or leave.

Wrong , the difference is .....they bought tickets ,the stadium is open to the public and as long as I have a ticket and as long as I obey the rules ....and the tickets say nothing about negativity if they did then opposing fans wouldn't be allowed in.I can boo the Skins, the Eagles ...or Dan Snyder if I want.

Wrong , the difference is .....they bought tickets ,the stadium is open to the public and as long as I have a ticket and as long as I obey the rules ....and the tickets say nothing about negativity if they did then opposing fans wouldn't be allowed in.I can boo the Skins, the Eagles ...or Dan Snyder if I want.

The tickets do say that you can be removed from the stadium for ANY reason. So, they are within their legal rights.

Just as everyone that was thrown out, or is pissed about the state of the franchise, has the right to not go back until its fixed.

The tickets do say that you can be removed from the stadium for ANY reason. So, they are within their legal rights.

Just as everyone that was thrown out, or is pissed about the state of the franchise, has the right to not go back until its fixed.

again wrong, they are not alowed to pick and chose ,take out one in a T shirt that says something ...you must take out all.

again wrong, they are not alowed to pick and chose ,take out one in a T shirt that says something ...you must take out all.

Sorry...it is NOT wrong. They can throw anyone out for any reason. They don't even have to give a reason...and they probably don't.

My letter to Mr. Goodell:

Dear Mr. Goodell

I am forty-two years old and have been a Washington Redskins fan for as far back as I can possibly remember. Since Daniel Snyder has owned the team I have supported him through ticket and merchandise purchases along with never missing a game, even though I knew the manner in which he built his staff and roster stood little chance of succeeding. The current downfall of the team has worn on many fans. The circumstances we are all in has elevated hostilities. It has worn on us all.

The financial crisis our nation is going through causes fans to turn to your league for a few hours release from the burden we all bear regardless of the level of burden we may carry. Passion for football makes equals of everyone from all races and socioeconomic standing. I don't believe there is a fan of any NFL team in the United States of America who feels there is a better place on earth than your favorite team's stadium with all your brothers and sisters wearing the same colors... united by the desire to see your choice in team go to battle.

Today we have a government that has entered the private sector through bailouts and the staff of the President of the United States waring against conservative media. Many of our Constitutional Rights, which were assumed to be inalienable, no longer feel guaranteed. We also have an NFL owner following suit by denying the press access to tailgating fans and having stadium security force ticket holders to remove shirts and throw away signs due to a difference of opinion.

The link below is to a Washington Post article by Dan Steinberg referring to Redskins security denying fans to bring cardboard signs into the stadium. A right they once were allowed.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2009/10/signs_banned_at_fedex_field.html

Google the Redskins or visit their message boards (ExtremeSkins.com) to find additional information.

My question to you is... How far is the league going to allow Daniel Snyder to go? Are you going to allow him to suppress the Constitutional Rights of the fans of his team? If so, it would be safe to assume that Mr. Snyder would be allowed to put on his Superman Underoos (along with his shiny Redskins belt buckle from childhood) and fly up to the scoreboard before the end of a game to change the score because he claimed the end result to be "NO FAIR!".

I guarantee this much. If Mr. Snyder continues to take out the frustrations of his own failings on the fans I will no longer buy merchandise, purchase tickets, or watch any team in your league until you correct this issue.

I thank you and your staff for your time.

Sincerely

<<name withheld>>

PG County police have said that the stadium is considered private property by law and the ownership can manage it in a way that they see fit.

This is not a publicly traded team therefore the public has no true say in how it is run.

Sorry to break it to you.

You can twitter him if you want. Though I don't think he uses twitter that much outside the draft. And he hasn't sent replies.

@nflcommish

There is a NFL PR man, Brian McCarthy, that Roger Goodell follows. You can ask him questions if you want. He is on twitter often and does send replies.

@NFLprguy

Archived