Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Storm Chasers

Xameil

OK...did a search and didn't find anything about this show...which I kind of hard to believe. I love this show, and now it appears there is even more reason to watch....theres a Redskin fan storm chaser this season...:point2sky

Anyone else watch this show?

OK...did a search and didn't find anything about this show...which I kind of hard to believe. I love this show, and now it appears there is even more reason to watch....theres a Redskin fan storm chaser this season...:point2sky

Anyone else watch this show?

My son loves everything Weather Channel related.

In fact, he's going as Jim Cantorri (?) for Halloween. He thinks Storm Chasers is "the bomb."

I forgot about this show, is it the same one that was on last year? The one where they had the armored storm chaser car? Was fun to watch. Is it on Discovery?

same one...now the crazy storm chaser guy has an armoured car as well...and has used it...been in 2 tornados...the original armoured car is still there with the IMAX guy, but without the doppler this year...and as I stated, there is a third group added to the show.

Its on Sundays at 10 pm...this was week 2. Some of the scenes for upcoming episodes look awesome.

My very first thought after watching 10 minutes, "What a bunch of losers".

lol seriously? please explain?

I kind of think throwing caution to the wind (no pun intended) for science is far from being a loser. Not to mention the adrenaline rush....

Archived