Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need an orange parking pass for Philly game

Stugein

Hey so my request for an orange pass hasn't panned out so well. And I think it's getting too risky for mail to NJ anyhow at this point. Does anyone have any experience with the guys on Central near the McDonald's before game-time? They always have passes when I drive by. This is the first time I've ever needed a second pass. Are they a decent deal on game-day or are they ebay-priced? I'm sort of running out of options.

Should have grabbed this one last night....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190343228045&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D190343228045%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

I don't know if the mcdonalds people have orange passes.

I would go eBay.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=redskins+orange+eagles&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I count seven auctions. Have it overnighted to you if you're nervous.

I just found out that someone in my tailgate group is in need of an Orange pass for the Philly game as well. I did point her to several e-Bay links ...

Meanwhile, if anyone has an orange pass they want to sell, please let me know. I live in the Centreville/Chantilly area but will also be in the Edsall Road/I-395 area this weekend.

Stugein: if someone local has a pass for you, I can play courier for you and bring it on Monday. Just meet me on Arena Drive ...

cheers

Thanks Mark...I bought an extra green pass for $26 plus $5 shipping yesterday thanks to your Ebay suggestions.

To anyone buying on 202 by the McDonalds...be careful. Last year I went there to get one for the Dallas game and they were selling counterfeit passes. I asked to look at the pass before I gave the guy the money and it looked decent but you could tell the silver metallic part on the pass looked like glued on aluminum foil and the shade of green just wasnt right. Probably still wouldn't have a problem getting in because it looked real enough but just beware that they are definitely selling fake passes out there.

Don't buy anything if the street hustler won't allow you to inspect it first.

I had to buy a parking pass in preseason at the McDonald's on Central Ave. There was plenty of stock that day and the passes I saw were ok, but if the dude won't let you see it then forget it.

Don't buy anything if the street hustler won't allow you to inspect it first.

I had to buy a parking pass in preseason at the McDonald's on Central Ave. There was plenty of stock that day and the passes I saw were ok, but if the dude won't let you see it then forget it.

yea that mcdonalds is a joke. If someone needs an orange or even green PM me.

Archived