Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A question regarding the Daily Babe...

Cskin

So... we periodically peruse the Daily Babe thread to check out the scenery, secretly wishing we woke up beside these women on a daily basis by those not yet long-term relationshiped.

My question is, who here actually does wake-up beside a woman capable of being seen on the DB thread. Now, I know someone will say how much they love their wife, which is certainly commendable, that in their eyes she's as good if not better than anyone on these pages. But, be honest.... who here is fortunate enough to be attached to a woman who, like these woman, was blessed to have the genes these women obviously have or the discipline to diet and workout in order to achieve these women's bodies.

My next question is, who here has actually had the opportunity to become intimate with a woman capable of being included on these pages. Be HONEST!!!!!

Originally posted by poidog22

Well, I can honestly say that I've gone to bed with a "Daily Babe-worthy" girl, only to wake up next to a heavy dose of mediocrity....beer goggles are a horrible thing.

:40oz: + :bong: + :hump: =:(

:rotflmao:

:cheers:

Talk about your Catch 22's.

If you're a guy fortunate enought to have a wife in the first place ... you might also be lucky enough to have one that occasionally peruses these pages.

So ... Do you answer "truthfully"... and either subject her to the slobbering requests for photographic evidence from the louts around here (present company excluded, of course), OR (if your answer were to tend to the negative) thereby admit not only to yourself but also to the louts here that your wife is NOT necessarily [/i]quite[/i] Daily Babe material ... AND know that she might at some point see what you have written?

Head hurt yet? How about this, then?

Do you not answer at ALL ... and leave her to wonder why?

Shudder.

Think I'll avoid this thread entirely. ;)

Originally posted by Om

Talk about your Catch 22's.

If you're a guy fortunate enought to have a wife in the first place ... you might also be lucky enough to have one that occasionally peruses these pages.

:doh:

:twitch:

I did once make physical contact with Anna Kournikova...Ok, it was a handshake, but still.

As to the aesthetic qualities of women I have known in the Biblical sense--as Om so astutely pointed out--this is a no win.

Good points OM, as usual.

I'm going to ask that photographic evidence not be requested, instead relying on the perceived honesty of our posters.

And.... let's face it, I'm talking about face value here.... and I'm omitting a number of more important charachteristics that make women much more layered and more desireable.

Additionally, you're wife may have been DB quality at the nuptial ceremony, only to sucumb to the rigors of aging and child birth. That in itself are factors that make women all the more the appealing and sought after.... their ability to do things a man has yet to be called upon such as child birth.

And... if you've got a great marriage, than surely you've admitted to snogging a DB canidate back in college, high school, or a pale ale to many out with the boys while still single.

I'll bite. For your first question, I would say when we got married and before kids it would've been easy to say my wife was DB material. Wouldn't have posted her pic. Now she's working out to get back to size she was when got married.

As for second question...plead the fifth!

Originally posted by Candy

Wow now THERE is something you don't hear a man say every day! :laugh:

Outside France, we aren't confronted with mimes very often either!

I think my wife's beautiful, but even she thinks her body's got some shortcomings. She's not swimsuit model material, but I love her just the same.

As for the former, yes, a few times actually. God bless bridesmaids! :D

My wife doesn't read this board.

However, I have NO doubt that if I answer that first question in any fashion she will know. And you all may never hear from me again. :)

... nah, probably shouldn't answer the second either. :)

Originally posted by Henry

But this she already knows about, so I guess I can answer question number two. In college I played strip poker with the best looking girl I've ever met in person, and won. That's all I'm at liberty to say at this time.

:pint:

:cheers:

:kiss: :bump: :nono:

:quickie:

:whew: :halo:

I'll answer the first one. ONLY. :D

The answer is, my wife can be pretty darn close.

Let's look at it this way. You could make her up and use professional lighting the exact same way as many women in the daily babe thread, and most men would be salivating. Even without make-up, she'll turn heads, but its more of a girl next door type of thing as opposed to exotic beauty - which works for me in a big way.

Many of the women in the daily babe thread benefit heavily from make-up and lighting anyway, so its tough to tell.

I'll leave you with this:

When my wife was 16, a big time NY modeling agency tried to take her up there for a career. One positive was that she is 6' tall.

That's a good sign.

Archived