Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**CAPS Tickets** - Center Ice, 2nd Row, Aisle Seats, Upper Level

Kurd Cudins

What a bunch of BS. He's selling them for face value. If you think that's over value, then don't buy them. Stay with craigslist and move on.

Somehow he's under an obligation to take a loss on these tickets? You know him from postings. He's reliable. You don't want his tickets at face? Go buy them from someone else on craigslist.

Looks like nobody cares or wants my help anyway so I'll just edit the original posts, I tried.

I'm just saying go craigslist if you can do better. I do. But by the same token, I'm not going to bash him on trying to sell his tickets for face. You can get uppers for 20 bucks for the Islanders game. You can get lowers for 50 or 60. But he's not gouging anyone. It's just that the demand in the secondary market isn't great right now.

Make no mistake, LMB is not a broker trying to capitalize on the Caps success for a profit. Those guys tend to buy clusters of tickets in the corners of the upper level and offload them on craigslist for slightly above the STH price (which is obviously way below face value). If you are looking for $25 nosebleeds in the corner with crappy sightlines, buy from one of the brokers on craigslist. If you want premium upper level seats with incredible sightlines, LMB is offering a fair deal.

I sat very close to LMB's seats for the Caps/Pens game last March, and the seats he is selling are among the best in the entire 400 level (with the possible exception of Row A in Section 409). The view from LMB's seats is pretty much the same one you get from the TV broadcast, as you are sitting right behind the cameras (but they don't block your view in any way). The only minus I can remember was having to deal with that obnoxious "Cape Guy" who sits close by. I swear to God I was ready to punch his lights out by the 3rd period.

You guys should be thanking LMB for posting these great seats here on ES for face value, rather than going to craigslist or stubhub and offloading them to some douchebag Flyers or Pens fan.

LMB, if you have trouble selling some of these tickets and are willing to sell them for the STH price, try posting them here: http://theendoftheinterweb.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=54. I have had success selling my season tickets on this board, although they frown on asking for anything above the STH price.

I would like to thank you guys who have stuck up for me and given positive feedback. I have one question. Does anyone know how to upload photos to the site? I have them on my computer but have no idea how to get them on this site, and more specifically, in this thread. Any guidance would be appreciated.

I use a free site called Photobucket.com, you have to host the photos there. Sign up for a new account, it's easy. Then just click on upload pictures, find them on your computer and upload them. Then photobucket will give you code for each picture to paste on message boards, the code will start with [img...

Thank you for the help Eddie. I've got the pics on my computer and I'mregistered for photobucket, but everytime I upload a picture, once the upload is completed, another screen pops up that says 2009 and refreshes continuously. However, the pictures never show up as being uploaded. I have tried uploading each picture ten times but it never finishes. This is really frustrating.

Thank you for the help Eddie. I've got the pics on my computer and I'mregistered for photobucket' date=' but everytime I upload a picture, once the upload is completed, another screen pops up that says 2009 and refreshes continuously. However, the pictures never show up as being uploaded. I have tried uploading each picture ten times but it never finishes. This is really frustrating.[/quote']

When replying to this thread you can simply hit the paperclip icon and upload the picture that way. (size for JPG is limited to 100KB)

LMB....your image in the OP doesn't do the view justice. It looks like the view from the uppers at Fedex. When, in actuality, these are some of the best seats in the house.

Anyone interested in seeing the actual view, with an interactive element, just go here - http://www.channel1media.com/capitals/seatviews/ - and click on the section number.

And, fyi - the seats I'm occasionally selling are in 419. :)

LMB....your image in the OP doesn't do the view justice. It looks like the view from the uppers at Fedex. When, in actuality, these are some of the best seats in the house.

Anyone interested in seeing the actual view, with an interactive element, just go here - http://www.channel1media.com/capitals/seatviews/ - and click on the section number.

And, fyi - the seats I'm occasionally selling are in 419. :)

It looks farther away because I zoomed out as far as possible. I took other pictures with autozoom, but they came out fuzzy. I think you can see them if you click on the thumbnail. Thank you for the seatview link.

It looks farther away because I zoomed out as far as possible. I took other pictures with autozoom' date=' but they came out fuzzy. I think you can see them if you click on the thumbnail. Thank you for the seatview link.[/quote']

Yeah...it's definitely tough to get a good picture. Even on TV.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Maybe if your willing to sell January 17th's game...I'll donate to the AC fund. I would have thrown in my Diamond Card to use for lines and stuff, but i'm Diamond no more (stupid new year!)
I already sold that game on stubhub for significantly more than I was charging here. That's going to be a tough ticket as we get closer. now that football is over and the wiz are awful, I expect demand to go up for the rest of the season.

I already sold that game on stubhub for significantly more than I was charging here. That's going to be a tough ticket as we get closer. now that football is over and the wiz are awful' date=' I expect demand to go up for the rest of the season.[/quote']

Yea - i know. Stub hub is my usual go to, but not this game. I went to the caps flyers game this year (tuesday it was) and It was $65 for club level.

The way to go is the Dewars Club Package for that game. Just got off the phone with the Rep and he has 3 sets of 3 tickets left. $150 upper, $250 lower, all you can drink/eat 90 minutes prior at the dewars club before the game. Your section, $175 on stub hub for the tix.

Archived