Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

@RickMaese: Horton not starting Sunday

mnb123

coaches see more than the fans do, if they feel this is the right move than it is. They know more than we do or else we'd be on the sideline calling plays and makin that $$$$$

Yeah like Rakpo playing SAM right? or like PDaniels is a real NFL starter?That if Wynn had got cut he would have been working for Lowes?

Warrick holdman is a starter?:chair::chair::chair:Fire Blache move up Gray peace

I'm upset because i didn't like the message it sent.

I don't agree with benching a player that has been playing well because of the result of 2 plays.

I disagree. I think the mesage is one that might need to be sent...if someone out performs you, you will lose this spot. We don't need all this "talent" thinking they are just given the job with out producing results. Which brings me to point number 2....

Everyone makes mistakes on the football field but we need a playmaker! Reed is not a play maker and will also get beat in coverage! He's slow as Christmas! He's being used to blitz so we'd better have an answer for what TB does because they will game plan against our obvious resort to blitz this week with Reed

Hmm, all these playmakers out there, no one making plays.

Sounds like the offense talking about how talented they are, but no one showing it.

I think that players and fans need to get over how good they are in their minds, and take a hard look at the results the matter, Wins and Losses.

This team needs a little come-to-Jesus moment, and hopefully last week was that for some (for others it is clear that is wasn't)

Yeah like Rakpo playing SAM right? or like PDaniels is a real NFL starter?That if Wynn had got cut he would have been working for Lowes?

Warrick holdman is a starter?:chair::chair::chair:Fire Blache move up Gray peace

I wasn't saying I agree or that it is right, just give it a chance. You never know, its only 3 games in. Rak could develop into a good LB, Daniels has held his own in the running game though he has been less than desirable in the pass rush dept. All I am saying is they get paid to do this, we don't; so lets just see how it goes. If Reed gets 2 picks and doesn't get burned then all of you will be saying how great he is and how you knew he could do it, and if he stinks it up you all will say you knew it and fire Blatche and cut Doughty blah blah blah......

Archived