Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flozell Adams is a dirty piece of ****

Inquisitor

This thread is hilarious.

It’s not like he intentionally tried to stomp on the head of a player that wasn’t wearing a helmet.

You want to talk about punk ass ****es, the conversation starts with that guy.

Did he not just get fined for tripping the game before this? That should be a sign that you should stop.

You're talking about something that happened 2 years ago, we're talking about something currently going on, and it's consistent.

Did he not just get fined for tripping the game before this? That should be a sign that you should stop.

You're talking about something that happened 2 years ago, we're talking about something currently going on, and it's consistent.

He isn't going to stop. He is a player with rapidly diminishing skills doing what he can to keep his QB upright.

a dirty player does things with the intention of hurting others.

This thread is hilarious.

It’s not like he intentionally tried to stomp on the head of a player that wasn’t wearing a helmet.

You want to talk about punk ass ****es, the conversation starts with that guy.

Maybe they should hire Jacobs to go crying to the media on their behalf?
in addition to tripping, I hope he hocks a loogie on the players as well.

anything to give your players something else to cry and whine about to the media. :hysterical:

wow - the fans are as big of babies as the players.

if a trip is going to keep a qb from getting hit and possibly injured, I'll be fine with it, just as I'm fine with a defensive playing leg whipping a running back that prevents a long touchdown run.

no, someone pushed Jacobs in the chest, he ran crying to the media claiming he was pushed in the back.

That is how your whole team rolls apparently. :hysterical:

I could go on, but tr1 called this one well enough.

Shoo fly.

Dallas has one of the most inept front offices in football. I'm quite used to losses, especially in December. Why wouldn't I be around after a loss? Misery loves company, so I will always find company on a message board of one of the few franchises with a more screwed up front office then ours.

I know you think you have this stereotypical cowboys fan all figured out, but appears I'm not going to fit your cute precut pigeonhole.

Actually, he's a Giants fan, not a Redskins fan.

Adams is a punk, even some Dallass fans I know say the same thing. Then he made fun of Tuck for getting hurt. I'll admit, one of the only times I've laughed about a player being down- when Adams got hurt. **** Adams and **** Dallass.

Archived