Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flozell Adams is a dirty piece of ****

Inquisitor

I'm pretty sure he didn't get flagged on that play.

You get no argument from me that he is playing dirty. I'm just saying it's pretty common once you start looking for it.

Maybe, but I have never seen it to be so obvious with an extended leg. Usually it happens when the guy is already on the ground and is just trying to get in the way.

Won't need to. I'm sure Tuck will be more than happy to submarine Flozell's knees if he tries that **** again.

Btw, it's called gloating when you win. And I bet Patrick Crayton respects the Giants now.

He said he respects what they do on the field, not them as people, and Jacobs' childish antics at the end of the game probably didn't change that any

crying and lying is crying and lying win or lose.

If Adams did it once and apologized it wouldn't be a big deal. But he continuously does it, hurt Tuck doing it, and then said that he should stay on his feet if he doesn't want to get hurt.

Adams is a scumbag.

Haynesworth took responsibility for what he did and admitted it was a bad mistake. He hasn't done anything like that since. Adams on the other hand continues to try and trip people which puts them at a greater risk for injury.

Cowboy fans can spin it any way they want, Adams is a piece of garbage!!

;6825831']If Adams did it once and apologized it wouldn't be a big deal. But he continuously does it' date=' hurt Tuck doing it, and then said that he should stay on his feet if he doesn't want to get hurt.

Adams is a scumbag.

Haynesworth took responsibility for what he did and admitted it was a bad mistake. He hasn't done anything like that since. Adams on the other hand continues to try and trip people which puts them at a greater risk for injury.

Cowboy fans can spin it any way they want, Adams is a piece of garbage!![/quote']

in addition to tripping, I hope he hocks a loogie on the players as well.

anything to give your players something else to cry and whine about to the media. :hysterical:

in addition to tripping, I hope he hocks a loogie on the players as well.

anything to give your players something else to cry and whine about to the media. :hysterical:

It's crying and whining when a player deliberately trips another player and ends up injuring him?

I'm sure Tuck has plans on taking care of Adams in other ways than "crying" to the media.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/2008-01-18-1789448234_x.htm

"Football is about being physical on every level," O'Hara said. "You learn it in Pop Warner. That is why you see a lot of moms worried about their kids going out to play football, because it is a tough sport, it's a man's sport. The physical team wins.

"That is probably the biggest thing that we talk about as offensive linemen, as an offense, as a whole, being physical and the physical team usually wins the game."

Backup center Grey Ruegamer, a former Packer, laughed about the accusation.

"Any D-linemen calling offensive linemen dirty, that's stupid," he said.

just for the record, many, many teams accuse the Giants of being dirty - here is one of them.

;6825852']It's crying and whining when a player deliberately trips another player and ends up injuring him?

I'm sure Tuck has plans on taking care of Adams in other ways than "crying" to the media.

I'm sure it is the same false bravado Jacobs has when he claimed to of been pushed in the back.

just for the record, many, many teams accuse the Giants of being dirty - here is one of them.

The Giants are called dirty for holding, not tripping. Dude, keep defending that piece of garbage. How many other OLineman in the league do you see caught as much and deliberately doing what Adams does? Every OLineman holds, no doubting that and I know the Giants do it once in a while. But what Adams does is on a different level and if you don't see that, you don't know football.

I'm sure it is the same false bravado Jacobs has when he claimed to of been pushed in the back.

I don't care about that. Someone pushed Jacobs in the back? Big deal. But the fact that Tuck is wearing a shoulder harness because Adams tripped him and then said what he said about it is what aggravates me.

I wouldn't even have had a problem with the tripping if he manned up and owned up to it. But instead he makes the comments he does. That is what makes him a piece of garbage.

Archived