Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woke up this morning in hopes of....

I_Bleed_B&G

how many times do we have to hope. We hoped before the rams game and nearly lost, we hoped before the Lions game and performed like little children and lost. What hope do we have. We can't go every week thinking this is the week we will be winning against a garbage team. Screw Zorn, screw Snyder and all his little trolls.

what color are you bleeding right now.

Firing guys after 3 games isn't going to help anything. Actually, if we had an interim coach and he led the team to 9 wins or maybe 10, that wouldn't even be a good thing. Then Snyder would pull our the whole "if it's not broke don't fix it" line and we'd be stuck with the same mediocre roster next year. I'll sacrafice this season in hopes that a really poor record and near fan revolt forces the owner to truly evaluate how this team is structured.

finding ES and all media outlets reporting Zorn & Blache were fired. I was kind of excited when I woke up this morning thinking that maybe, just maybe that Snyder grew a pair and fired Zorn & Blache. Well of course I was disappointed. Anyone else think that when they woke up this morning they would find that our Head Coach was fired?

+1 still wishing....

On the other hand, I truly feel that Zorn has lost this team, whether or not they say it publicly. I am tired of hearing: "Well I thought it was a good play!"

This quote cracks me up. What Zorn repeatedly says every week... "even with hindsight... I'd still go with the call that produced a failed result."

Heck, did you hear Redskins.com sideline audio this week that everyone was raving about?

After the 4th and 1 play where Portis was stopped against the Rams... he says into his mic, "Damn, that's our best play".

I'm sorry.... but if that's your best play... and that's what it produced... I would resign immediately.

Stretch left? That's your best play? Um, ok coach.

Archived