Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woke up this morning in hopes of....

I_Bleed_B&G

finding ES and all media outlets reporting Zorn & Blache were fired. I was kind of excited when I woke up this morning thinking that maybe, just maybe that Snyder grew a pair and fired Zorn & Blache. Well of course I was disappointed. Anyone else think that when they woke up this morning they would find that our Head Coach was fired?

No i wasn't expecting that. Eventhough i would like both to be out of here, i just don't think it would be a smart move at the present moment. All we can hope for right now is that the players decide to come together and play for each other. Forget the coaches, forget the owner, forget the "GM", forget everybody, and just play for the brotherhood.

we need zorn.

i mean seriously who will call plays if he goes? nobody knows the WCO besides him

What should our backup QB just go back to the al saunders playbook that he has in his nightstand and just become the playcaller?

No one else on the current staff has real WCO experience is a telling sign.

There's still hope, his presser is at 12:30...maybe he'll be announcing that Sherman Smith is the Interim Coach until the season's over.

lol....and what is Sherman Smith going to do - fetch water and towels during the game? Because he's surely not capable of calling plays. He barely knows the offense.

I am torn... on one hand, we really don't have anyone to go. We could go with smith, but he disappears more then Dick Chaney at the beginning of Bush's first term.

On the other hand, I truly feel that Zorn has lost this team, whether or not they say it publicly. I am tired of hearing: "Well I thought it was a good play!"

I don't know... at this point during the season, I am as lost as this team is.. I have no idea where we go from here..

we need zorn.

i mean seriously who will call plays if he goes? nobody knows the WCO besides him

What should our backup QB just go back to the al saunders playbook that he has in his nightstand and just become the playcaller?

Call plays? as if Zorn's play calling is better. Maybe they should should just install PS3 on the sideline and look up "Ask Madden" plays. His playing calling is terrible. I'm sure about 5 other coaches on that team can do the same if not better job then Zorn.

at least zorn showed enthusiasm when they called the PI on horton!

i feel like he will have the troops ready for this upcoming HOME game

That makes him nothing more than a cheer leader. I showed emotion and enthusiasm when the called the PI on horton as well, may be they should give me the headset.

As many systems and coaches as JC has been in, he would make one helluva play caller.

Yeah, JC's audible to a run when it was 3rd and long a couple games back was a genius play call by him. And then when asked about it, he said it was too hard to keep up with the down and distance or somesuch.

Definitely the sign of a good play caller.

at least zorn showed enthusiasm when they called the PI on horton!

i feel like he will have the troops ready for this upcoming HOME game

how many times do we have to hope. We hoped before the rams game and nearly lost, we hoped before the Lions game and performed like little children and lost. What hope do we have. We can't go every week thinking this is the week we will be winning against a garbage team. Screw Zorn, screw Snyder and all his little trolls.

Call plays? as if Zorn's play calling is better. Maybe they should should just install PS3 on the sideline and look up "Ask Madden" plays. His playing calling is terrible. I'm sure about 5 other coaches on that team can do the same if not better job then Zorn.

they need to do what the colts do.

did you see tony dungy breakdown what peyton mannings movements mean last night?

Archived