Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lots of People Love Obama, But Does Anyone in the World Really Fear Him?

nonniey

That sigh of relief was quickly drowned out by explosions of munitions dropped from UAV's on their heads. :D

Like this good looking gentleman:

baitullah-mehsud.jpg

the leader of the Taliban in Pakistan who was wasted by a UAV last month. Ugh, Obama is such a weak little *****. If he was a man he would've done it face to face, ala Clint Eastwood--a real American hero.

EDIT: Forgot about those Somalia pirates. I mean they were just teenagers. What a *****.

Machiavelli said for a prince it is better to be feared than to be loved.

Racking my brains here... has any successful democracy ever been sustained on the exalted principles espoused by Niccolo Machiavelli? Granted that they might win you an election or two, but why Machiavelli? Joseph Goebbels too ethical for you?

Wondering what that famous momma's boy, George Washington, might have said. This, perhaps?

Lenience will operate with greater force, in some instances than rigor. It is therefore my first wish to have all of my conduct distinguished by it.

Wow, what a girly man. Makes you wonder how much Red Bull he had to drink before he said this:

If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War.

Guess there's no way we could hope for The Muslim Jimmy Carter to embody these two disparate ideals. Especially if we're expecting him to live up to Machiavelli's lofty rep. :silly:

Obama is neither loved nor feared... He is the least serious person we've ever had as President, and the people he surrounds himself with inspire even less confidence. The most powerful in Wasington are in congress now. They are the ones actually crafting policies people love or fear. Obama is going to pass whatever comes before his desk. Anyway, he should send more troops. His own General is recommending it and has been for over a month.

The people who voted for him and support his performance (so far) aren't serious people either.

Archived