Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Austin/Crayton> Thomas/kelly?

rubynj

I saw Malcolm Kelly get two steps on his defender on the first play of the game. Later in the game I saw Devin Thomas get past his defender down the field as well. When Austin and Crayton get open down the field, the ball hits them, that's the difference.

sometimes it hits them when they arent even ready.Like maybe they lined up wrong...ect....yet still....if Thomas and Kelly are better than the cowgirls unit...why do they get all the stats and touchdowns?

];6781064']And you can't blame the QB when those WRs don't want to catch the ball' date=' or when his OL can't block 3 DL.

But nice attempt to turn this into a JC bash session. But like most things you probably do, you failed miserably.[/quote']

Skins have a lot of problems from Zorn's unimaginative play calling, old O-line, beat down portis who has lost his wheels, no depth due to years of throwing away picks, overpaid players like Hall and I could go on forever...

Unfortunately since we all love the skins so much we try and find one single reason for their failure and hope changing the QB or getting an elite receiver will make us win again. You will see more of the same as long as we don't get a GM and real football people to run this team. At this point players come to skins to geat Paid.

Devin thomas has an amazing final gear of speed - watch his down field routes - by the time he has a step on his opponent he has three steps - once he works on how to get that first step more consistently he will be beast.

DBs do NOT want to see Thomas with the ball in his hands in the middle of the field

Devin thomas has an amazing final gear of speed - watch his down field routes - by the time he has a step on his opponent he has three steps - once he works on how to get that first step more consistently he will be beast.

DBs do NOT want to see Thomas with the ball in his hands in the middle of the field

I agree. He really reminds me of the reciever the packers have jennings. Id really like to see devin catch a few slants..I think with his abilities he could be a threat everytime he has the ball.

Put these guys with kurt warner,and Id be willing to say there wouldnt be much drop off from what the cards have now. Obviously neither are larry fitz,but I feel like our offense and cantball hold them back.

Archived