Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to a concert in Baltimore, need transportation advice

skinsfan999

Hey all, I'll be attending my first concert in Baltimore this Friday, September 25 at 8 PM. I'll be going to see Porcupine Tree at Rams Head Live!. My question is what you guys think is the best way to commute there and back. I ask because I don't often go to Baltimore.

My situation is this:

I go to the University of Maryland (CP)

I don't have a car on campus but I may have access to one (I live in Silver Spring)

Is public transportation a better option? If so, how should I go about it? If I drive, is there parking anywhere near Ram Head Live!?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Hey all, I'll be attending my first concert in Baltimore this Friday, September 25 at 8 PM. I'll be going to see Porcupine Tree at Rams Head Live!. My question is what you guys think is the best way to commute there and back. I ask because I don't often go to Baltimore.

My situation is this:

I go to the University of Maryland (CP)

I don't have a car on campus but I may have access to one (I live in Silver Spring)

Is public transportation a better option? If so, how should I go about it? If I drive, is there parking anywhere near Ram Head Live!?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

If you don't want to drive the way to go wold be take Metro ot Greenbelt, take the BWI shuttle and from there take the light rail to downtown Baltimore.

Do you know about how much that would cost? Cost is a factor for me as I am in college.

I know your pain, for I too, am a poor college student...:cool:

Umm. On way trip to BWI via bus is $3.10. Metro shouldn't be that much from College Park since you're going one station. It might even be close enough to talk to Greenbelt from campus. I don't know how much Baltimore light rail is but this should tell you:

http://www.mtamaryland.com/

If you don't want to drive the way to go wold be take Metro ot Greenbelt, take the BWI shuttle and from there take the light rail to downtown Baltimore.

Do this! The lightrail is dirt cheap. I take it all the time to Orioles' games. It's a little over $3 round trip. You can't park anywhere for that. Its totally worth it and I think there is a light rail stop not too far from Rams Head.

Archived