Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Petition: Cut Robert Henson

Hal2856

I'm entitled to my opinion, too, and I have just as much right to express it. I have no say in whether the mods will actually ban you, so I'm just giving voice to my opinion.

You are engaging in a thing called "hypocrisy." Look it up.

I see your point there. I guess it is hypocrisy. But to really have hypocrisy, you need to have the power to shut someone down and rule that way. I have heard of it. You can say what you want to me, I can't stop you, I am simply saying this is a site for discussion. Henson plays football and can state his opinion all he wants on twitter. But he has to stand up an be responsible to others. I will. The mods can block me, you can berate me. I have been on this site since 2003 and only posted 100 sometimes. I am upset over this. No hypocrisy here. Just discussion. Sorry if this upset you, but I doubt Vinny and Danny care what I think anyway.

I am just a fan being a fan.

This is pretty silly...smh.

Yeah, probably, I'm not taking it seriously as much as simply creating discussion. I am amazed at how serious we take things on here. I mean it, but in reality there is no power here. I was simply hoping for those who agree to state it. Show solidarity. We know players get on here, maybe they will see how upset we get, maybe hey will hate us... Or maybe just maybe they try harder... But again, I am thinking too much of us and this site. So, once again... This is simply a discussion...

I see your point there. I guess it is hypocrisy. But to really have hypocrisy, you need to have the power to shut someone down and rule that way. I have heard of it. You can say what you want to me, I can't stop you, I am simply saying this is a site for discussion. Henson plays football and can state his opinion all he wants on twitter. But he has to stand up an be responsible to others. I will. The mods can block me, you can berate me. I have been on this site since 2003 and only posted 100 sometimes. I am upset over this. No hypocrisy here. Just discussion. Sorry if this upset you, but I doubt Vinny and Danny care what I think anyway.

I am just a fan being a fan.

I don't really need to see you banned. I was only trying to point out that your suggestion is, in the grand scheme of things, silly. As silly, in fact, as my calling for you to be banned for making a comment I didn't agree with.

I had assumed that would be self-evident from my first post if you looked at things with a wider view.

My only real problem with you is that you made me explain my joke. Jokes are never as hilarious when you have to explain them.

Hail.

Yeah, probably, I'm not taking it seriously as much as simply creating discussion. I am amazed at how serious we take things on here. I mean it, but in reality there is no power here. I was simply hoping for those who agree to state it. Show solidarity. We know players get on here, maybe they will see how upset we get, maybe hey will hate us... Or maybe just maybe they try harder... But again, I am thinking too much of us and this site. So, once again... This is simply a discussion...

Asking for a player to basically lose his livelihood because he made a stupid comment out of frustration to induce solidarity as you put it, is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. The fact that you are no backtracking and trying to say you were just trying to get some comments makes you a hypocrite.

I don't really need to see you banned. I was only trying to point out that your suggestion is, in the grand scheme of things, silly. As silly, in fact, as my calling for you to be banned for making a comment I didn't agree with.

I had assumed that would be self-evident from my first post if you looked at things with a wider view.

My only real problem with you is that you made me explain my joke. Jokes are never as hilarious when you have to explain them.

Hail.

Sorry I missed the humor. I get what you were saying though and I don't think what I am doing is any different than when others say cut this guy he sucks, or he missed a play etc. Except that I am calling out someone who insulted the fans.

I'll try to get a funny bone I guess. Usually I can take a joke. Just too upset about the game I guess.

Thanks for engaging in the conversation and stating your opinion. I appreciate that.

Go skins!

Asking for a player to basically lose his livelihood because he made a stupid comment out of frustration to induce solidarity as you put it, is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. The fact that you are no backtracking and trying to say you were just trying to get some comments makes you a hypocrite.

I am not back peddling. I want him cut. I still do. I was saying, I don't think this will actually do anything, only stating my opinion for discussion sake.

Sorry I missed the humor. I get what you were saying though and I don't think what I am doing is any different than when others say cut this guy he sucks, or he missed a play etc. Except that I am calling out someone who insulted the fans.

I'll try to get a funny bone I guess. Usually I can take a joke. Just too upset about the game I guess.

Thanks for engaging in the conversation and stating your opinion. I appreciate that.

Go skins!

The guy was upset because the fans at his first home game were pretty... unsupportive (if that's a word). I doubt he ever got booed off the field after a win at TCU. It must have been a pretty disheartening experience, especially considering that he's no doubt heard the Redskins have (allegedly) one of the best fan bases in the league.

It seems extreme to take away a guy's livelihood because he voiced his displeasure at the poor behavior of a group of people who are supposed to be in his corner.

He would have been better off had he not made the comments, sure. He's already expressed that regret. Cut the kid a break. It's not like they caught him on the sidelines wearing a Rams jersey.

Can we commence with the group hug, now?

He apologized already. He may have flamed the fans but let's not fan the flames. Time to just let this one go.

I missed the apology. What exactly did he say? Can't let that stupidity go until I hear it. And if he "apologized" via Twitter, he's an even bigger idiot than he was before.

I missed the apology. What exactly did he say? Can't let that stupidity go until I hear it. And if he "apologized" via Twitter, he's an even bigger idiot than he was before.

He apologized thirty minutes later saying he was upset because someone threw something at him, but he did not mention this tid-bit at first...

"When keeping it real goes wrong"

This is awesome, you bandwagon jerks need to get the hell out of here.

The man was F'ing spit on-AFTER A WIN.... classy FedEx.

Now it's spit on? he said something was thrown on him... BTW been a fan since I was kid. Season ticket holder since my grandparents had them at RFK... Bandwagon? I think not.

The man was F'ing spit on-AFTER A WIN.... classy FedEx.

Nobody ever accused the FedEx crowd of being good citizens. That's the main reason I watch the games at home. I have seen more fights between fans at Redskins games than I have seen Redskins games.

I once had a beer thrown on me, but maybe I shouldn't get mad, because technically it was aimed at a Dallas fan a few rows down.

Archived