Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Petition: Cut Robert Henson

Hal2856

The powers that be (mods) will see this and i bet it will be closed soon. Come on dude .. why do a lot of you fans think you have an answer to everything? I'm glad some, well most of you dont run this team, and people think its bad now :doh:

well I do not have an answer, I just think an example needs to be made. If the mods delete I understand... As I have said before, I practically never post, I am just speaking my mind in a "forum". I am not breaking rules, cussing, or being derogatory. I just want to reach like minded fans.

It acutally makes sense..How good do you Think Henson will be here..Really?Every time he steps on his homefeild he will get booed...that we effect even the best player Confidence let alone a scrub...If the Redskins keep them they are stupid...The only way he can redeem himself is if he has a great year....realisticallly thats not going to happen...I would rather sign R.Jackson to the team then have a guy like Henson here...Can NOT WIN WITH THEM,WILL NOT PLAY WITH THEM,I RATHER HAVE TEN MEN ON THE FEILD THEN.....Mike Singletary LOL

He apologized already. He may have flamed the fans but let's not fan the flames. Time to just let this one go.

Your right, and I am not trying to fan the flames, just speaking my mind, hoping others will too... Maybe others want him gone as well... Maybe we can actually make a difference, maybe not... Can't hurt though. After all, we're fans, we have no control and have no knowledge or opinion. We should all work at Mc'Ds.

This guy career in Dc is over he will be a scrub....not mad about what he said...it was as stupid as Kanye west at the VMA....Every time he steps on the feild or his name is called in Fed Ex he will get booed...THen you know what happens next kids? HE will start to hate playing in DC....that will show on the feild..and god forbid he makes a costly mistake in Fed Ex he will continue to get booed...Just Like Kayne you made your bed now go laydown

But it's not "going too far" to suggest that a guy should lose his job because he was upset with the poor behavior of fans, who ultimately have no say in the way the team operates?

You are right, but I have the right to voice my opinion. As you said, we have no say... So I am giving voice to this opinion, if others share it great. If not fine... However, I do not believe I am saying anything I should be banned from the site for. I am not being offensive or durogatory. Lets have a mature conversation not call for people to banned from the site because you don't share their views.

You are right, but I have the right to voice my opinion. As you said, we have no say... So I am giving voice to this opinion, if others share it great. If not fine... However, I do not believe I am saying anything I should be banned from the site for. I am not being offensive or durogatory. Lets have a mature conversation not call for people to banned from the site because you don't share their views.

I'm entitled to my opinion, too, and I have just as much right to express it. I have no say in whether the mods will actually ban you, so I'm just giving voice to my opinion.

You are engaging in a thing called "hypocrisy." Look it up.

Archived