Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Give Zorn a chance.....

GO GO SKINS

I would surely like to know exactly how many seasons of mediocrity or worse playcalling and execution should the fans of one of the NFL's most storied franchises be forced to put up with? yes, I am talking about the Skins by the way!

Since 1993, this team has been searching for a new identity, a new leader, and a new trophy to put next to the other 3.

Each year, it's the same old crap; "give the coaches and QB's a chance to develop the team.

1}JC has had more than enough time to develop, and he hasn't, so stop carrying his jockstrap; rookie QB's are putting up numbers and wins that would dwarf JC's.

2} Zorn is either not calling the proper plays, or doesn't know what to call, or is too busy staring at his clipboard to pay attention, much less be aggressive enough to go for the jugular when we get a turn-over close to the zone; uh, lets run on 1st down, and if that doesn't work, we'll run on 2nd down; if those 2 do not work, maybe we can throw a pass, but lets make sure the other defense has an idea of what we want to do, so it will be a dramatic effort.

B. S.

Lack of aggressive playcalling + lack of QB skills = 3-13, maybe 4-12 if we're lucky. I DON'T THINK SO!

OMG. "Improvement?"

Improvement=Scoring

Moving the ball doesn't mean a thing if you can't score. Again, unless you think we've got the best defense since the 2000 Ravens, scoring is what matters as it pertains to today's NFL. You've got to put up more than 17 points or 9 points. That's just funny...and the 9-spot was against the Rams. :doh:

This is the perfect time for DETROIT to show up on the schedule, for Zorn. It's the one team Campbell has comparatively owned.

34-3

25-17

He's never won a game by more than either of those totals and neither has Zorn.

So next week will be the week we score 27+ and hold the Lions to next to nothing and Rogers might even return another Int for a TD like he did against Det in 07. Carter got a safety in that game too.

Sucks though with the schedule. I wanted Zorn gone but I guess it's not going to happen this year. Would be much better to play Atlanta or Oakland next week and see us do nothing on offense again.

I would surely like to know exactly how many seasons of mediocrity or worse playcalling and execution should the fans of one of the NFL's most storied franchises be forced to put up with? yes, I am talking about the Skins by the way!

Since 1993, this team has been searching for a new identity, a new leader, and a new trophy to put next to the other 3.

Each year, it's the same old crap; "give the coaches and QB's a chance to develop the team.

1}JC has had more than enough time to develop, and he hasn't, so stop carrying his jockstrap; rookie QB's are putting up numbers and wins that would dwarf JC's.

2} Zorn is either not calling the proper plays, or doesn't know what to call, or is too busy staring at his clipboard to pay attention, much less be aggressive enough to go for the jugular when we get a turn-over close to the zone; uh, lets run on 1st down, and if that doesn't work, we'll run on 2nd down; if those 2 do not work, maybe we can throw a pass, but lets make sure the other defense has an idea of what we want to do, so it will be a dramatic effort.

B. S.

Lack of aggressive playcalling + lack of QB skills = 3-13, maybe 4-12 if we're lucky. I DON'T THINK SO!

i bet if they win the next 3 games you' be happy..

Archived