Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm choosing to take some good out of the rams game

ColdnGrey

I'm sorry but anyone that could possibly say that Campbell had a good game is DELUSIONAL! Not only did he throw balls that gave the recievers no chance in the end zone, but he took hours to make a decision on passes that should have taken 3-4 seconds. His pocket was great today and he could not make a play for the life of him. No touchdowns on 2 games? (That one against the giants i dont count because it was garbage time and we had already lost) What are you people watching? Sanchez had a better game. Stafford played decently where there is something to be excited about. Does anyone get excited when he has the ball in his hands? No. He is terrible. 9 points against the not only the Rams, but any team for that matter is totally unacceptable. I have given up on Campbell. He has had his chance but he has proven that he is to slow to make a decision and to soft to make a throw into the endzone. He sucks. Bottom line. Yeah it was a win. But what about when we play the lions next week? Do you feel confident in that game? i dont anymore and i think that is pathetic with the talent on this team. Zorn and Campbell will be gone very soon. I wish they would fire Zorn now too because he has done nothing to inspire confidence. He gets tied to the QB and he wont make a change at qb so get rid of him and sign Chase Daniel from the practice squad on NO and give him a shot. I bet he throws a td against the worst d in the league. God its abysmal. Worst win ive ever seen.

Read this abortion of a post. There is a reason you're NNT.

We drove the ball downfield great. Suisham did a great job kicking, as did Smith holding and kicking. ARE had a 15 yard punt return, I think that's the longest since he's been here. The team had over 200 yards passing and 100 yards rushing and over 350 total.

The defense got lots of pressure on the QB (even if only one sack). Orakpo seemed sharper today. Hall played better. Betts played better.

Zorn's playcalling is good between the 20's, as is our offense. Our defense looks like maybe they're gelling, hopefully the LBs and safeties will cover the slant better next week, it is their achilles heal.

We're not going to be the new Lions. We are at .500. We won at home. I still hate the Cowboys with a passion that inspires chills and vomiting. I can still look forward to watching the Giants sit on Romo sits to pee and Jerry and fart in their faces to ruin the opening of their new ****dome. I can still be thankful that I haven't sold my soul to the devil to root for the Dallas ****sticks. I am also thankful my kids and wife hate that team even though they don't watch football.

That's about where my goodness ends.

Can't score TD's when sure TD passes are dropped by the WR's

Yeah...we heard the same dropped passes, under-performing offensive line excuses last year too. I hope whatever team JC is on next year has a great RB, receivers that catch every single ball in their vicinity, a dominating offensive line, innovative playcalling, and a defense that gives them the ball in great field position after forcing turnovers. Then, he will surely succeed.

Why do I keep reading that Campbell played 'great' today? I'm starting to believe that our standards in Skinsland must have dropped so low to consider that putting up 3 FGs at home means the QB played 'great'.

It was Campbell's fault that Thomas and Sellers dropped sure TD's? Come on now.

A win is a win. Nine more of these and we are in the playoffs. Here's the good as I see it:

Campbell looked liked the qb we want him to be. He had a great game.

The defense looked much improved over last week

cooley and ARE

Kelly getting involved in the offense. Every cath he makes is a step forward.

Now if we can build on this and fix the play calling, we'll be on our way.

Um,...sure. The defense looked good -- but the Rams offense pretty much sucks. They should look good against them.

Jason did not have a "great game". A great game is 300+ yards, 3 TD passes and a convincing win against a bad team. The first play today -- he under threw Kelly. That was a TD if he hits him in stride. It set the tone for the rest of the day.

The Skins won. A win is a win. OK,....

Overall it was a pathetic performance by the offense.

Good post OP. If those two passes weren't dropped, JC's numbers look like this:

25/34*, 252 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT

And that's not factoring in that he didn't get ANY attempts in the red zone after the 2 drops, which is due in part to the missed facemask call when Moss fumbled.

*If the Sellers pass hadn't been dropped, the attempt over the head of ARE never happens.

Another positive. The first time we play action Portis left on 1st and goal and roll Campbell right the defense should bite so hard Campbell will have time to flip through the Sunday paper before he decides to throw or walk into the endzone.

It was Campbell's fault that Thomas and Sellers dropped sure TD's? Come on now.

Campbell played much better, but the overthrow to Kelly was a big misfire. There was no safety help and Kelly would have gone for a huge gain or 6.

I liked that Campbell made some plays with his feet.

Moss needs to get on track. He has done nothing in two games except for getting into a fight and fumbling in the red zone.

The Sellers drop was a gimme, but the Thomas drop wasn't. He certainly could have made the play but it wasn't an easy catch.

Great game. 0 TDs is a great game? How low are we setting this bar now?

We played the RAMS.... :doh:

Jason Campbell had two dropped TDs in the redzone plus a horrible drop by sorry ass Santana Moss. How much more can the guy do?

Is it his fault that Mike Sellers has hands made of pizza boxes?

Is it his fault that Santana Moss sucks and coughs up the ball all the time?

Campbell played a great game. To say otherwise is being a total homer. It's not his fault that the D couldn't get the Rams off the field quick enough to give them more chances to score.

We drove the ball downfield great. Suisham did a great job kicking, as did Smith holding and kicking. ARE had a 15 yard punt return, I think that's the longest since he's been here. The team had over 200 yards passing and 100 yards rushing and over 350 total.

The defense got lots of pressure on the QB (even if only one sack). Orakpo seemed sharper today. Hall played better. Betts played better.

Zorn's playcalling is good between the 20's, as is our offense. Our defense looks like maybe they're gelling, hopefully the LBs and safeties will cover the slant better next week, it is their achilles heal.

We're not going to be the new Lions. We are at .500. We won at home. I still hate the Cowboys with a passion that inspires chills and vomiting. I can still look forward to watching the Giants sit on Romo sits to pee and Jerry and fart in their faces to ruin the opening of their new ****dome. I can still be thankful that I haven't sold my soul to the devil to root for the Dallas ****sticks. I am also thankful my kids and wife hate that team even though they don't watch football.

That's about where my goodness ends.

You're giving kudos to Smith for good holds? :hysterical:

Spoken like a true, younger Skins fan that didn't get to live through the glory years. They can find positives in a sea of ****.

Archived