Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm choosing to take some good out of the rams game

ColdnGrey

Until you play a half decent team and it fast becomes a loss, as it would of done today if the Rams weren't in the mess their in.

That was an embarrassment to every last one of us, and I can't blame anyone that paid to be there for the reaction they gave the team most of the game.

But then, if were honest, what right do we have to think we should be rolling utter garbage like the Rams, when we ourselves have proved absolutely nothing for almost two decades now, not least under Zorn's regime?

A win is a win my pasty white ***. That was EMBARRASSING!

Hail.

That is so silly. Does this win count any less then it would if we had blown the rams out? A win is a win.

We moved the ball fine between the 20s. That was not the problem. It was our redzone offense...or i should say play calling that was horrible.

It seemed as if the only time Campbell threw the ball in the redzone, it was dropped TDs.

Zorn needs to see that when you have a big 6'4 receiver in kelly, throw a ****ing fade.

St. Louis did and look what happened

Best thing I have seen the past two games has been the play of the O line. This is what worried me most before the season and they have played well so far, especially in pass protection. Those guys have been doing a great job!

I forgot to mention that. Oline looked awesome. Jc had time and Portis had lanes. Good on them.

It just goes to prove with some people it doesn't matter what jc actually does, the will ignore the facts to further their cause.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I don't think some people would critisize Campbell until he gains the ability to throw to himself. He had a good game, did a good job moving the ball up and down the field. The problem is finding plays that work and guys who can step up and hold onto the ball in the end zone.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I don't think some people would critisize Campbell until he gains the ability to throw to himself. He had a good game, did a good job moving the ball up and down the field. The problem is finding plays that work and guys who can step up and hold onto the ball in the end zone.

Last Sunday I was calling for his head if he didn't improve this game. He improved, I give him his props for that.

When you win, you look at why you should have won bigger. Its only when you lose that you need to look at what you did right and what you can do better to win next time. I'm also POed because this was a game that by the 4th quarter, I should have been able to eat!

I would hope the team is always looking at what they did right and ways to improve.

This game was just utterly pitiful. A win is a win and I'll take it as much as the next skins fan but when you're in the red zone 4 times and dont score not one single touchdown you aren't going to beat anyone but the lowly rams in this league. The play calling was awful. Let's review our head coach and play calling:

CP was running great in this game. I haven't checked the stats yet but I'm sure was averaging 4+ yards per rush. But what did Zorn do? Pass, Pass, Pass esp. in the red zone and none of them were fades to our 6' + tall WRs. 0 TD's.

Dan Smith nearly had to tackle Zorn in the 4th quarter when he tried to call a time out before letting the clock run down. Don;t get me wrong but I like Zorn but when your team needs to get a win and you can't even pull your head out of your a** enough to call a timeout right then there is something wrong.

A stretch run on 4th and 1? Do I really need to comment?

This game was just awful and I'm beginning to think that the issue isn't our team because they played well. The evidence lies where your team can march consistently down the field but then stall in the red zone which means one thing: playcalling. This was not a great game by any extent of the imagination. We do not stand a chance with horrible coaching like this. I hope Zorn turns it around next week. The lions may be 0-2 but they can put up some points.

The only reason I can think of for why they don't throw a fade to Kelly is that they don't trust him. Maybe he fumbles or isn't making enough progress on the fade route/catch in practice. However, they need to find a way to get it in the endzone. One player is not the only option, they need to get creative or more push from the O-LINE (possible put in BIG AL in :) lol).

I'm sorry but anyone that could possibly say that Campbell had a good game is DELUSIONAL! Not only did he throw balls that gave the recievers no chance in the end zone, but he took hours to make a decision on passes that should have taken 3-4 seconds. His pocket was great today and he could not make a play for the life of him. No touchdowns on 2 games? (That one against the giants i dont count because it was garbage time and we had already lost) What are you people watching? Sanchez had a better game. Stafford played decently where there is something to be excited about. Does anyone get excited when he has the ball in his hands? No. He is terrible. 9 points against the not only the Rams, but any team for that matter is totally unacceptable. I have given up on Campbell. He has had his chance but he has proven that he is to slow to make a decision and to soft to make a throw into the endzone. He sucks. Bottom line. Yeah it was a win. But what about when we play the lions next week? Do you feel confident in that game? i dont anymore and i think that is pathetic with the talent on this team. Zorn and Campbell will be gone very soon. I wish they would fire Zorn now too because he has done nothing to inspire confidence. He gets tied to the QB and he wont make a change at qb so get rid of him and sign Chase Daniel from the practice squad on NO and give him a shot. I bet he throws a td against the worst d in the league. God its abysmal. Worst win ive ever seen.

Archived