Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Video Rocks!!!

I dunno if this has been posted before but this Lavar Arrington "fit for football' video kicks ass!!!

http://www.nflhs.com/Fitness/Training/LaVarArringtonFit_02102003_sim.asp

width = 320 height = 240

make sure your sound is on and up!! Music makes it better... :D

Also, the video I posted is a high speed 300k Real Player feed. If you don't have Real Player or Broadband follow the link for other options.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Lavar is a MONSTER. That video was unbelievable. It just goes to show how special these athletes are that play in the NFL

Guest Matt Kyriacou

I don't really watch much college football outside of the ACC and SEC. I was less than excited by all of the talk about drafting Lavar prior to the day he was drafted.

I'm sure glad that I wasn't drafting.

:shoothead

He IS a true Redskin through and through.

Originally posted by Reaganaut

Lavar is an animal, but I'd like to see him up against Ken Harvey. I think Harvey is slightly bigger than Lavar. Lavar was light coming into the league I seem to remember.

Actually, Harvey was an inch smaller and 10lbs + lighter than Lavar is now. Though Ken was an animal in his own right. Depending on which draft rag one reads, Lavar on the average was listed at about 245-250. Though one or 2 do have him around the 233 mark, but that was more than likely before the combine.

:cheers:

Archived