Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC Nightly: Ann Curry

AsburySkinsFan

I saw a preview of this and in the preview she took a dramatic pause and asked... "I have to ask you this, Did you steal the election?"

And my first and second thought was... "OOooh she's really nailed him on that one." What a dorp! There's no way he's going to be tripped up and honest with such an obvious and bracketed question. It turns an issue into a softball. Waste.

I saw a preview of this and in the preview she took a dramatic pause and asked... "I have to ask you this, Did you steal the election?"

And my first and second thought was... "OOooh she's really nailed him on that one." What a dorp! There's no way he's going to be tripped up and honest with such an obvious and bracketed question. It turns an issue into a softball. Waste.

Yep, as I was watching the interview I began to wonder if they could have possibly found anyone to interview him and maybe give him a bunny or let him feed baby seals at the same time. She is a complete light-weight, although I will give her some credit on pushing the questions several times with him, forcing him into a Clinton-esque "I don't know what you mean by 'no'" answer.

Archived