Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Better pick for Suicide league

Dat Moss

Lions will beat the Vikings.

Heard it here first.

I actually agree with you. Thats why I stayed away from Vikes in suicide this week.

I went with Tennessee this week. Aint no way theyre losing a home opener after the tough beat they took last Thursday. They have an extra 3 days of rest and Houston looked awful vs. Jets.

I'll save Skins for KC.

Lions will beat the Vikings.

Heard it here first.

I actually agree with you. Thats why I stayed away from Vikes in suicide this week.

I went with Tennessee this week. Aint no way theyre losing a home opener after the tough beat they took last Thursday. They have an extra 3 days of rest and Houston looked awful vs. Jets.

I'll save Skins for KC.

Man, can I get some of whatever it is you two are on?

You just said the Vikings weren't going to win at all, that Detroit was going to pull off the upset. Now they are going to win??

As long as they win by more than 10 points, I don't care who wins by more! :)

You're right, I don't think Minny will win. But I guess if they win by a point at the gun, and Tenn wins by 30, my prediction wont look so bad.

What you meant to say was Favre can beat the Vikings on his own. With BF at QB, I would never risk money on them. He can lose any game for you at any time.

Dude, the Vikings can win this game if Favre only throws the ball 5 times. Peterson is going to have a career day. And he's already broken the rushing record. ;)

Archived