Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want to pay for TV or NFL games online

OrangeSkin

Is there a legit service (like through nfl.com) or anywhere that I can actually PAY for either NFL or television in general that will be dependable on a weekly and daily basis? I just want to be able to watch stuff online, and I don't want to screw around with free sites. I just want to pay and be done with it. Thanks for any help.

Why pay when you can get them for free?

If you want to pay for TV online get a slingbox and hook your TV up to that.

But if you must several people here have links to certain pay services for online content

IIRC, I think that if you have Sunday Ticket, you can watch the games online. I know I seen a commercial just recently.

This be correct

Only if you pay for the entire Sunday Ticket package - then DirecTV has them online, OR if you have a Manhattan address, DirecTV is piloting an online only offering there this year. They will only be offering it in the future if you can prove that you don't have the ability to put up DirecTV at your home address I guess...It's $350 (but again, you have to have a Manhattan address)

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/nflstonline/overview

I just want to pay for a legit service so I can be assured that I'll go to a site on Sunday and be able to watch the game, like I'd flip on my TV. I've been doing a lot of hunting, but apparently it doesn't exist through NFL network because of the deal with DirecTV or whatever. Streamtvnow looks like a decent option, anyone have more info on that?

Also, what is a VPN? Will that allow me to pay for the foreign service that shows the games online? Ideally, I'd love something like that DirecTV package that is legit and assured to work every week...unfortunately I'm across the river in Brooklyn so I'm screwed on that count.

What do you guys now about NFL rewind? I'd obviously rather watch live, but if I have to wait, I will. Is this dependable? How soon do the games get posted after completion?

samtc, why the hell couldn't DirecTV spread the love all over NYC? I'm in Brooklyn, 15 min subway ride from Manhattan. Oh well.

I dunno, I'm in the same boat - I used to have DirecTV but had to drop it. I wouldn't be to concerned though, you only need a Manhattan address to sign up - but you don't have to have a Manhattan address. From what I can tell, they don't do any IP filtering (ala NFL Field Pass that checks to see if you are overseas) so all you need is the Manhattan Address to sign up..

Living that close to Manhattan, I'm going to go ahead and guess that you probably have a friend that can hook you up with their address.....use their address, pay them the money, and boom, you can watch from your place. They specifically state that you can watch from anywhere in the FAQ's, but keep in mind that you can only have one computer running it at a time so don't try to share it with someone. Does this all make sense?

• 11 months later...

Archived