Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WaPo: Once Again, A Public Trust In Jeopardy

Rocky21

Welcome to the board. One of things that can be tough to get used to around here is how fast news can get posted on here. Especially if you give members a week or so. We have a search feature,(which we encourage members to use in the rules and guidelines),and if that doesn't work,(waits for the audience to jump on that one ;) ),there always this one. http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=007335040014827223562%3Atxxpw2r44_a

Be sure to try either or both before starting up a new topic,just to make sure it's not being discussed already. If it's been out more than 10 mins,(I kid you not),it could easily be on ES already.

you know whats funny?

is if the skins win teh superbowl this year, everyone will want tickets, and then ****a bout the waiting list that (according to the same people today) doesn't exist.

i'd love to see it

The Stadium is too big. If the Redskins have a home NFC Title Game against the Cowboys, Eagles or Giants, you might have a hard time finding inexpensive tickets. Other than that, I don't think there is any circumstance that would make the Skins a tough ticket to get.

Thomas Boswell is wrong, the Washington Redskins are not a "Public Trust". They are a privately owned business, period. I applaud what Daniel Snyder has done and is doing with this team. He is doing what is in the best interests of his investors and the fans.

For those of you thinking Snyder is wrong for doing this. What makes you so special that you think you are entitled to hold onto your tickets despite the huge line of other fans waiting to purchase them? What makes you more important than everyone else?

Look, Boswell is even playing the pity card. If Snyder were suing middle-class white men, which he probably is, it wouldn't be such a big deal...get over it.

If you want to complain about the cost of season tickets then move to Jacksonville, I'm sure their season tickets are affordable. This is what you get when you have a large fan base, it's called supply and demand. It seems to me Boswell is trying to make excuses for people who can't meet their obligations.

Maybe we should have some sort of Cash for Deadbeats program and all the people complaining about Snyder's business practices can take care of those people.

As you were.....

Redskins tickets are cheap and available. If you know where to look.

Archived