Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why do I want to punch people that wear photochromic lenses?

Stophovr6

My wife (Sapphire44) wears these glasses because her eye doctor prescribed them to her because her eyes are sensitive to bright light.

So you going to punch her in the face?

You try it and I would knock you out, ***hole.

You are the perfect example of why people here get NNT'ed and you should be one of them.

Take it easy chief, it's all in jest.:moon:

Now I have a female friend that wears them and I have a controllable(thank god) urge to punch her in the face. One time she showed up to a party without them, she was wearing contacts, and I didn't want to punch her in the face. That's was the only time I can remember not wanting to punch her.

Sounds like you're being a really great friend to her. She's lucky to have you.

I know my best friends are the ones whose style choices drive me to thoughts of violence.

I'm like the op, except I really do punch people in the face. If you wear crocs...BOOM! If you chew with your mouth open...BOOM! If you wear that douchy spiked hair...BOOM! If you use the word "precondition" "swagger" "irregardless" "supposably"...BOOM!

I don't care about your age. I will punch you in the face. If you are a 90 year old woman I will punch you in the face. If you are a parapalegic I will punch you in the face. :mad:

On average I punch somewhere between 3 and 26 people in the face per day largely depending on how much time I spend in public.

I'm like the op, except I really do punch people in the face. If you wear crocs...BOOM! If you chew with your mouth open...BOOM! If you wear that douchy spiked hair...BOOM! If you use the word "precondition" "swagger" "irregardless" "supposably"...BOOM!

Any relation to John Madden ?

I want to punch guys in the face who wear sunglasses that look like this:

51Kp4Dg%2BUML.jpg

Those chrome reflective lenses scream "Ultra douche bag".

What the hell is wrong with reflective glasses? These are the only kind I like to wear and I definetely aint no douche:saber:

Archived