Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DMN: Tony Romo pleased with progress on cutting down turnovers

bobbee1011

And a fun stat for you: Even though Romo sits to pee has thrown for 51 more touchdowns than Troy Aikman did in his first three years of play (Aikman had 38 games his first three years to Tony's 39), they have thrown the exact same number of interceptions, at 46.

That's not a slight on Aikman, because we all know what an amazing quarterback he turned out to be. Just sayin'.

Another skewed statistic...

Aikman was starting in his rookie year, at age 23.

Romo sits to pee took over the full-time starting role at 26. He is 29, now. He has been in the league 6 years. He is not young (like Aikman was in your comparison) he is not inexperienced (like Aikman was in your comparison).

Your comparison is invalid. I am beginning to think Romo sits to pee will always be a turnover machine...

Another skewed statistic...

Aikman was starting in his rookie year, at age 23.

Romo sits to pee took over the full-time starting role at 26. He is 29, now. He has been in the league 6 years. He is not young (like Aikman was in your comparison) he is not inexperienced (like Aikman was in your comparison).

Your comparison is invalid. I am beginning to think Romo sits to pee will always be a turnover machine...

And Dallas was a wreck when Aikman got there, not so for Romo sits to pee.

Your tax dollars hard at work... :)

and..I'm right, you're wrong...stupid.

:silly:

you got me riggo!

im feelin a little safer on my sig bet with Devon Thomas, that dude might be #4 on the depth chart with the way Mitchell is looking.........and Kelly is def ahead of him ...Hell Kelly is #2 WR on this team........

sorry, that was off topic, but you were in that thread in regards to my sig bet, which at the time i thought "Why did i do that!!!"

:silly:

you got me riggo!

im feelin a little safer on my sig bet with Devon Thomas, that dude might be #4 on the depth chart with the way Mitchell is looking.........and Kelly is def ahead of him ...Hell Kelly is #2 WR on this team........

sorry, that was off topic, but you were in that thread in regards to my sig bet, which at the time i thought "Why did i do that!!!"

Don't count your chickens before they hatch... :)

BTW -- our sig bet is RW: 69 catches 1069 yrds, 10 TDs. He has to top 2/3 of those.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch... :)

BTW -- our sig bet is RW: 69 catches 1069 yrds, 10 TDs. He has to top 2/3 of those.

yes, thats right, I have another one that said Devon Thomas would not have better numbers then the Cowboys 4 WR on the depth chart which is currently

RW11

Crayton

Austin

Hurd

It was a very dumb bet on my part at the time, however im feeling better about it today......

yes, thats right, I have another one that said Devon Thomas would not have better numbers then the Cowboys 4 WR on the depth chart which is currently

RW11

Crayton

Austin

Hurd

It was a very dumb bet on my part at the time, however im feeling better about it today......

Good luck with all THAT!

RW11

Crayton

Austin

Hurd

Hahaha. That's a gutsy move. I guess you'll be rooting hard for the Redskins' other backup WR's all year long.

Good luck with all THAT!

Im very confident in the RW11 vs TO from last year (based on playing a full season)

And tell me which WR Devon Thomas will out perform on that list? Keeping in mind that passing game, the *cough* QB and...Santana, Cooley, ARE, Kelly.....and NOW possibly Mitchell........tell me what is left for Devon Thomas, and hell lest add Fred Davis to the list....He will most likley have more chances then Thomas!

I know...I know...its a crazy one, however like i juts explained it...the Skins passing game is not all that and there are alot of options in front of Devon...this will be more interesting then you think!

True -- but -- we know how much Tony loves Witten (I referring to them as Joanie and Chachie, repectively, from here on out)

Add that to:

Williams

Crayton

Bennett

Jones

Barber

Austin

All Thomas has to do is be better than Sam Hurd...who has 24 catches in 31 games in his career, I think it's a pretty bold statement...

True -- but -- we know how much Tony loves Witten (I referring to them as Joanie and Chachie, repectively, from here on out)

Add that to:

Williams

Crayton

Bennett

Jones

Barber

Austin

All Thomas has to do is be better than Sam Hurd...who has 24 catches in 31 games in his career, I think it's a pretty bold statement...

agreed! Im prolly gonna lose the bet, but it will be interesting and im feeling a bit better about it considering all that is in front of Thomas.............

• 3 weeks later...

Archived