Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Guys

Hello again everyone... Its been awhile since I have been here, I just got back from a trip to the sandbox (IRAQ) two weeks ago...

It seems as though I have missed quite a bit since feb 1st... A lot has happend with the Redskins...Gets me excited about the upcoming season.... A lot of DWI"S huh ha!!!!!! anyway just wanted to say hello... Any really exciting news that I might not have seen on the post and times?

Heres what I know:

We got Trung Candidate, L. COles, thomas and fiore, noble and upshaw.... Drafted Jacobs. Thats about it.. I saw that on the wp and wt.... whats the good scoop.. anything?? I saw something on this board about not resigning bailey????

You also missed that the Redskins released Arrington, fired Spurrier, hired Ritchie Petitbone again as head coach, traded Bailey to the Cowboys for a player to be named later, Spurrier gave Dan Snyder a wedgie after he fired him, Snyder sold the team to Norv Turner for $1 saying he couldn't take the pressure anymore and then Turner turned around and fired Petitbone and hired Schottenheimer as the Skins second new head coach since feb 1st.

Hmmmm, did I miss anything?

Oh yeah, welcome back!!

Thanks,

Chad morton I thought the jets got him back??

Tom(giant fan) if all that happend then I am going back to Iraq where at least I know the seasons suck in advance.. HA .. Well at least we didnt get michael westbrook back!!!!!!!:laugh:

How bout the injured: trotter and russell... did they release terell or get a new safety??

Originally posted by Rykins99

Thanks,

Chad morton I thought the jets got him back??

How bout the injured: trotter and russell... did they release terell or get a new safety??

Nope, the NFL ruled that we get Morton because the Jets failed to match a clause in our offer to him.

Trotter and Russell are both coming along nicely, if not ahead of schedule. Terrell is still here, for better or worse.

And great job over there. Glad you made it back alive.

Wuerffel is gone. Bowen is a solid player and should provide some intense competition for Iffy, if he's not the fulltime starter. As far as I know, he's penciled in as that right now.

And Haley is decent as a backup DT, but there's a question of whether he'll even play this year because of a DUI.

Let's not for get the FO...Mendez is gone. Training camp is at Redskins Park, and Jets fans are still pissed at the Skins for taking their so so talent. :silly::D

Oh. And thanks Ry for a job well done.

:cheers:

So is wuerfell still on the team?? and where did bowen come from why wouldnt we just use iffy... and is the DT haley any good??? [/b]

Bowen was brought in to replace Terrel at FS, not Iffy at SS.

Thanks for a job well done....Glad you came back alive.

:wave:

a very welcome back Ryskins!

I myself as Im sure many others here on this board would love to hear about your missions over in Iraq if you are available to indulge us.

Again welcome back and thanks for your service!!

Whats up guys,

Yes very glad to be back... even though it is 80 deg it feels like air conditioning.....I actually watched some of the war footage last week of the war... The filming was pretty accurate to what it looked like except for the heat and smell of burning oil..... I had a cowboys fan in my platoon and between the shooting we would just argue about how joe gibbs was better than parcells will ever be... But very glad to be back thanks for all you support trust me all the soldiers appreciate it...

Let's not forget about our huge new "drafted" Offensive Lineman Derrick Dockery. They say he may actually be pushing for a starting guard position, moving Fiore to center. Welcome back and thanks for the hard work over there! :cheers:

Archived