Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Riggo on...Anywhere?

ridgely00

I HOPE NOT DON'T WANT TO HEAR HIM TALKING ABOUT CP:doh: A RB WHO FINSHED A SEASON WITH 700 YRDS RUSHING IN A FULL SEASON:doh:J-E-T-S

Troll consider this your warning here. People aren't going to take kindly to you trashing a legend like John Riggins. Riggins contributed more to this team and fanbase than Portis ever well. And riggins did it because he cared...Portis does what he does for a paycheck....big difference.

Troll consider this your warning here. People aren't going to take kindly to you trashing a legend like John Riggins. Riggins contributed more to this team and fanbase than Portis ever well. And riggins did it because he cared...Portis does what he does for a paycheck....big difference.

Portis has the most yards in a season then any other Redskin running back in history...enough said keep hating.......by the way what is a troll? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't think that last sentence is fair at all. Portis has shown leadership, on the field at least, and has been the spark too many times. I've never seen much reason to doubt he "only knows one gear." Just his blocking alone shows it. We need that leadership and I don't think we should discount it.

Portis has the most yards in a season then any other Redskin running back in history...enough said keep hating.......by the way what is a troll? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Portis will get my respect when he eclipses John Riggins' career rushing stats for the Redskins...thats a promise, OR...when he beats Riggins' single season rushing TD's...which was 24 in the 1983 season.....

Portis will get my respect when he eclipses John Riggins' career rushing stats for the Redskins...thats a promise, OR...when he beats Riggins' single season rushing TD's...which was 24 in the 1983 season.....

Somebody has to eclipse the great John Riggins' records just to earn your respect? That's some pretty high standards.

well obviously that was the hogs....do you know who Timmy Smith was lil boy? Portis will crush Riggo garbage stats...did you watch the game...Portis name was in the books with Payton,Sanders,Brown...wher was Riggo name on that list?infact what was Riggo doing with the jets?running for 700yrds(complete season no injury) LMFAO:doh:CP almost ran for more than that when he was injured for more than a half of season.there really no argument here I am done peace:mad:

You call me lil boy? What are you some gay faggot or some **** like that? dude thats seriously not cool. whats the point to trash John Riggins? how can you even pretend to be a fan? How many rings does CP have? how many will he have? Deep down you know the answer.. In the other post you trashed the team, the playcalling, and the O-line...man its not their fault its the situation they are in..a team who refuses to build through the draft...man i can't believe some of the **** on here

That full season that I assume you're talking about, 1971, his rookie season, he only ran the ball 180 times. He actually gained 769 yards, and that equals 4.3 yards per carry (same average as Portis in 2005).

In comparison to his 24 TD year, 1983, he averaged 3.6 YPC. Not to mention in 1971 he caught 36 passes and totaled 1000 yards from scrimmage.

One more stat: if in '83 Riggins had 16 games like Portis in 2005, and running at his average YPG, he would have eclipsed Portis' record.

Why are you trashing Riggins anyway?

You call me lil boy? What are you some gay faggot or some **** like that? dude thats seriously not cool. whats the point to trash John Riggins? how can you even pretend to be a fan? How many rings does CP have? how many will he have? Deep down you know the answer.. In the other post you trashed the team, the playcalling, and the O-line...man its not their fault its the situation they are in..a team who refuses to build through the draft...man i can't believe some of the **** on here

a True fan, not a game to game fan like yourself chump:doh:lil boy fits you..a young punk thats still wet behind the ears..you don't know your name?about rings,I guess Robert Horry is the Best Basketball player ever because he has so many rings...LMFAO whats next Smith was better than Sanders..THE CowBoys team vs the DET team....the HOGGS compaired to the Dirtbags..Joe Gibbs Compared to JIM ZORN are you nutts.:mad:

Archived