Lavar on HotSeat on ESPN Sportscenter

Eparadox

Who is Hotter?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Hotter?

• Kylie Minogue
    • Monica Bellucci?

He likes Kobe better than Tmac.

Asked if he looks to injure a player on the opposing team.."I don't look to injure them, I look to dominate them"

Said Ray Lewis was the best linebacker in the league and that he hoped that with time and consistency he could reach Ray's level

Serena Williams over Venus

Thinks every player on the opposing team is an enemy..thats all I can remember..

They're going to show it again at 11 (which is now) on sportscenter for those of us who missed it the first time around. The tagline on the teaser showed lavar and said something like.. "we'll talk to the NFL's.....second? best linebacker?" (question mark after second intentional, it was in the announcer's voice)

Another question, "Tell me something about Dan Synder I don't know"

LA: "he's actually a GOOD guy."

He had to think for a while about the Kobe vs. T Mac question and the Vick vs. McNabb one too.

And definetly some bad blood between him and Marvin.

Originally posted by WarpathBrave86

Asked if he looks to injure a player on the opposing team.."I don't look to injure them, I look to dominate them"

Said Ray Lewis was the best linebacker in the league and that he hoped that with time and consistency he could reach Ray's level

Serena Williams over Venus

Thinks every player on the opposing team is an enemy..thats all I can remember..

Kobe has got the rings, why is he giving Lewis props, Serena/Venus ???, glad he isn't "buddies" with the opposing team...... McVick :laugh: !

Originally posted by skinsanity56

marty schott --my guy

steve spurrier --my guy

marvin lewis --(snicker,then evil smile)GOOD LUCK & he meant it in a bad way.it was great...definitely some bad blood between these two.

What are you talking about? My read on his response and snicker was - Good luck making anything happen with the Bengals.

Originally posted by WarpathBrave86

My recollection is that he initially wouldn't choose between them but when made to, he said "Kobe because of the Championships."

The opening statement was:

LaVar you seem to play the game angry.

Q:Are you angry when you set foot on the football field?

A:Yea,I keep a healthy chip on my shoulder.

Q:Who are you angry at?

A:You know,I'm angry at every opposing player on that field.

Q:What makes you angry?

A:The fact,if I don't get them,they'll get me.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

On my way to work this AM I had ESPN's morning show with Mike n Mike on, and Greenberg said what was interesting was what was edited out of the segment.

Greenberg said he asked Lavar what he thought about Patrick Ramsey, and that Lavar couldn't stop raving about him. His words were that "it went far beyond just a teammate sticking up for a teammate, and gave you the feeling that the guy really thinks they have something special in Ramsey."

Even Golic had to admit "That's interesting coming from Lavar" and that "he should know."

Yeah, Patrick seems like just a really good guy, who's a hard worker and tough as nails. The fact that he doesn't talk sh*t and is a humble guy means ballers like Lavar love him and will defend him to the death.

I'm really pumped up about Patrick!

Archived